ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-M Question Please Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tangocharlieroger
Mood:
Pakistan

Six Evidences of Same Address (FLR-M) Query! Please advise!

Post by tangocharlieroger » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:35 am

Hi There!

I am British Citizen and my wife is planning to apply for FLR (M)

Leave to Enter Issued: 27 Feb 2017.
Wife visa expiring: 06 December 2019.

Just wanted to ask some guidance for 6 set of documents that should show both of us at the address. We are planning this as follows, just need your guidance if these documents are ok?

I am defining my queries and 6 sets below, please see and guide.

(a). In Pair 1, 2 & 4 defined below (Written in CAPS) , i have queries about documents that i am attaching in my wife name. Can you please guide me if those are ok?
(b). Have an over all look and let me know if over all approach is good enough for this part of FLR-M case.

=====================================================================================

First of all documents with Joint Names:

1. Tenancy Agreement (In Both of Our joint Names) - 3 Agreements in total [Agreement Oct 17 to Oct 18 - Agreement Oct 18 to Oct 19 - Agreement Oct 19 to Oct 20]
2. Council Tax (In Both of our joint names) - 3 in Total [Year 2017-18 , Year 2018-19, Year 2019-20]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remaining items are in individual names: We plan to pair them as follows:

Pair 1::::::::

ELECTRIC BILLS (WIFE NAME): FOR YEAR 2018 SINCE THE ELECTRIC SUPPLY WAS 'PAY AS YOU GO - TOP UP KEY SYSTEM' , SO WE DIDN'T GET ANY BILLS IN PARTICULAR, JUST SOME LETTERS FROM EDF ENERGY LIKE TERRIF ETC/
IN START OF 2019 WE SWITCHED IT OVER TO MONTHLY BILL SYSTEM AND EVER SINCE WE ARE RECEIVING BILLS QUARTERLY. SO IS THIS SOMETHING THAT CAN CAUSE ISSUES SPECIALLY 2018 PART?

Gas Bills (My Name): Good number of bills for Gas in my name during last 2 years.

Pair 2:

TV Licence (Wife Name): 3 LETTERS WE RECEIVED DURING LAST 2 YEARS. 1. LETTER DATED MARCH 2018 WHEN TV LICENSE WAS TRANSFERRED IN WIFE NAME AND THEY UPDATED HER DIRECT DEBIT DETAILS. 2. TV LICENCE STATEMENT ISSUE: OCT 2018 FOR ANOTHER YEAR.
3. TV LICENCE OCT 2019 (WHICH THEY WILL SEND NEXT MONTH FOR ANOTHER YEAR, THEY CONFIRMED US OVER THE PHONE). SINCE TV LICENCE HARDLY ISSUE ONE LETTER EVERY YEAR, IS THIS OK TO ATTACH JUST 3 LETTERS COVERING 2 YEARS TIME.?????

Water Bill (My Name): 4 letters during last 2 years , they send statement almost every 6 month.

Pair 3:

Bank Statement (Wife): Good number of statements during last 24 months
Bank Statement (Mine): Good number of statements during last 24 months

Pair 4:

PAYSLIPS+HMRC DOCUMENTS (WIFE): AT THIS MOMENT WE HAVEN'T GOT HMRC DOCUMENTS ISSUED IN PREVIOUS DATES DURING LAST 2 YEARS, MAY BE SHE LOST IT. BUT WE PLAN TO DO IT BY ATTACHING HER PAYSLIPS OF 2 YEARS AND ON TOP WE PLAN TO ORDER TAX STATEMENT BY CALLING HMRC IN NEXT COMING DAYS.
IF PAYSLIPS ARE ACCEPTED AS EVIDENCE THEN WE ARE OK, BUT SINCE I HAVEN'T SEEN PAYSLIPS AS ACCEPTED EVIDENCE, SO I AM THINKING TO ATTACH HMRC STATEMENTS (ISSUED DURING TIME JUST BEFORE EXTENSION) ON TOP WITH PAYSLIPS. CAN THIS WORK THIS WAY ?

Argos Credit Card (My Name): Sufficient Number of Statements in my name.
=========================================================================================

Can you please advise if our case for 6 evidence point of view is ok.

Any answers will be appreciated.

geoeng
Canada

Re: Six Evidences of Same Address (FLR-M) Query! Please advise!

Post by geoeng » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:48 am

You have way more than enough there. You only need to provide 6 pieces of correspondence addressed to you both jointly from 3 or more sources or an equivalent addressed to each of you individually (1 joint replaced by 2 individual). You have a sufficient number addressed to you both jointly covering the required period, replace one of those with 2 pieces of correspondence addressed to you each individually to cover the required number of sources (e.g. one electric bill and one gas bill or one bank statement for each of you, etc.); preferably something not dated in October or whatever month your council tax bills are sent.

Don't send everything you've listed, the officers reviewing are busy enough without having to go through stuff that isn't needed.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

bathanza

Re: Six Evidences of Same Address (FLR-M) Query! Please advise!

Post by bathanza » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:05 am

Normally for anything that bills over a year submit evidence every 4 months (like quarterly)

Annual ones count over time too..

Don't send too much I agree too

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

tangocharlieroger
Mood:
Pakistan

FLR-M Question Please Help

Post by tangocharlieroger » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:46 pm

Hi!

I am British and sponsoring my wife (Also sponsoring her In Terms of financial requirement), showing my full time permanent salary job, we have to show you atleast 18,600 Threshold, and i am comfortable to show more than double on my current employment.
However i noticed a question:

Are they (meaning me, the sponsor) a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?

I registered a limited company in Feb 2019, in a hope to start a small business, but it has not traded even 1 penny due to other commitments (i have plans file confirmation statement etc in time), long story short: i do have a company in my name, but i am not relying this financially for my wife case for even for £0.01.

Do i still need to say: YES to this question (coz after all i am director of a limited company based in UK, that's a separate issue that i am not depending on this company )

If i say NO: because at this moment i am not relying on this, and company didn't trade, bad side is: HO can make it an issue that we hide something from them and didn't declare.

And if i still need to say YES: it then ask the following:

Quote "I will provide the following documents as evidence: (Required)

Evidence as directed by Appendix FM-SE for a director or a non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK" Unquote.

Please advise ! how to deal with question. It will be appreciated.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR-M Question Please Help

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:59 pm

tangocharlieroger wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:46 pm
Hi!

I am British and sponsoring my wife (Also sponsoring her In Terms of financial requirement), showing my full time permanent salary job, we have to show you atleast 18,600 Threshold, and i am comfortable to show more than double on my current employment.
However i noticed a question:

Are they (meaning me, the sponsor) a director or non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK?

I registered a limited company in Feb 2019, in a hope to start a small business, but it has not traded even 1 penny due to other commitments (i have plans file confirmation statement etc in time), long story short: i do have a company in my name, but i am not relying this financially for my wife case for even for £0.01.

Do i still need to say: YES to this question (coz after all i am director of a limited company based in UK, that's a separate issue that i am not depending on this company )

If i say NO: because at this moment i am not relying on this, and company didn't trade, bad side is: HO can make it an issue that we hide something from them and didn't declare.

And if i still need to say YES: it then ask the following:

Quote "I will provide the following documents as evidence: (Required)

Evidence as directed by Appendix FM-SE for a director or a non-executive director of a limited company based in the UK" Unquote.

Please advise ! how to deal with question. It will be appreciated.

Thanks
Just use your employment income only and fill the form in sense that you never had limited company.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

tangocharlieroger
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by tangocharlieroger » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:10 pm

does this mean i should say 'NO' to this option ? When i am registered as director of active company that is registered in UK, and when everything is on company house website, above all giving wrong information?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:28 pm

tangocharlieroger wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:10 pm
does this mean i should say 'NO' to this option ?
yes
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.