ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Renewal (Self Employment Documents)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

World Boss
Newly Registered

FLR M Renewal (Self Employment Documents)

Post by World Boss » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:17 pm

Hi,

My spouse visa renewal is in Aug 2020 and while reading the guidance I found out the following:

I am self-employed (sole trader) and my spouse (sponsor) stopped working as a nurse in a care home due to an ongoing pandemic.

I do have enough profit (£21,000) for the proof of finance, however, I collected payments from my clients directly to my business bank account and used it as a primary bank for all my spendings (business and personal). Whereas, the HO says that personal statements have to be provided to show the income paid into the personal bank accounts.

Will it be an issue, or can I submit my business bank statements along with a cover letter to explain?

Thanks

World Boss
Newly Registered

Re: FLR M Renewal (Self Employment Documents)

Post by World Boss » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:25 pm

Moreover, for the item of correspondence, I have a letter from the GP but my spouse doesn't have a letter from the GP. Do we need to provide a letter from the GP or is it not mandatory?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: FLR M Renewal (Self Employment Documents)

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:04 am

World Boss wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:25 pm
Moreover, for the item of correspondence, I have a letter from the GP but my spouse doesn't have a letter from the GP. Do we need to provide a letter from the GP or is it not mandatory?
It is not mandatory that her own GP letter must be there. You can mix and match to meet up with the number of required correspondence.