ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR - Online Appication ( First Extension)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AmazonianX
Member of Standing

Re: FLR - Online Appication ( First Extension)

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:36 am

secret_qa wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:33 pm
With consideration to the following requirement for FLR(M) and ILR:
"E-LTRP.1.10. The applicant and their partner must intend to live together permanently in the UK and, in any application for further leave to remain as a partner (except where the applicant is in the UK as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) and in any application for indefinite leave to remain as a partner, the applicant must provide evidence that, since entry clearance as a partner was granted under paragraph D-ECP1.1. or since the last grant of limited leave to remain as a partner, the applicant and their partner have lived together in the UK or there is good reason, consistent with a continuing intention to live together permanently in the UK, for any period in which they have not done so."
[/quote]

thank you, geoeng

I get this point but since there is no days limit to be within the UK for spouse visa ILR, it is then up to the applicant to prove that there were good reasons and there is an intention to live together permanently.

My worry was that after my spouse entering the UK for the first time, I left the work and we decided to travel around in my country of origin for about 6 months before finally coming back to UK. But since then we've almost not travelled out

So, I take it that it would not be an issue and we can apply right after the completion of 30 months of entering in the UK ...

Thanks very much! :)
[/quote]

Yes

secret_qa
Nepal

Post by secret_qa » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:55 pm

Hi All,

I hope you are enjoying the weekend! :)

I've now a few more questions, please - For Document upload prior to appointment

1. Instead of uploading bank statement for each month, can I stitch them together in a one big pdf file and upload, still meeting the format and size requirements

2. Instead of providing all pages of the bank statement, is it okay, if I just transactions where I received salary from the employer and upload the summary as the whole purpose of uploading it is so that they can validate the sponsor is getting the salary that they've claimed

I assume answer to both of these is yes but it is good to ask and I hope others may find it useful too.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:16 pm

You must upload complete bank statements. Not only the pages showing income.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

secret_qa
Nepal

Post by secret_qa » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:51 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:16 pm
You must upload complete bank statements. Not only the pages showing income.
Thanks very much for your prompt response! If you had not mentioned this then I would have just sent an extract of the transactions.

Also, I take it that it is okay to stitch all the statements together and upload it as a one big pdf meeting the size requirements - statements organised in an ascending/descending order

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:52 pm

secret_qa wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:51 pm
Also, I take it that it is okay to stitch all the statements together and upload it as a one big pdf meeting the size requirements - statements organised in an ascending/descending order
Yes, that's okay to do.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

secret_qa
Nepal

Post by secret_qa » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:35 am

Thanks very much Korekt

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:18 pm

secret_qa wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:55 pm

2. Instead of providing all pages of the bank statement, is it okay, if I just transactions where I received salary from the employer and upload the summary as the whole purpose of uploading it is so that they can validate the sponsor is getting the salary that they've claimed

Only marketing stuff can be excluded.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

secret_qa
Nepal

Post by secret_qa » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:02 am

Thank you, seagul for further clarity