ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sarabjit1977
Newly Registered

Flr

Post by Sarabjit1977 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:44 am

Hi I applied for my wife flr 3rd extensio April 2020 it's been 2 years and 5 months still waiting we have 2 kids 8 year and 7 year British we went to MP and then pre protocol and still the same answere due to Ukraine delay called us for genuine relationship interview and we have 2 kids

vinny

Re: Flr

Post by vinny » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:00 am

See also Relationship with a partner: caseworker guidance and Sham marriages v Sham interviews: which is the greater evil?. If possible, then audio record the interview for you records.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Sarabjit1977
Newly Registered

Post by Sarabjit1977 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:59 pm

We have 2 children

sam550

Post by sam550 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:06 am

That is disgraceful by UkVI, you probably Be eligible for ILR by now.

I think you should contact parliament, House of Lords, contact every newspaper if you can.

Good luck with your case.