ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRm extension help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DKV
India

FLRm extension help

Post by DKV » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for my wife and daughter's FLRm extension this week and wanted to clarify a point please.

Does the biometric appointment have to be before the expiry of their visas? My understanding is that I will have apply online and make the payment online before the expiry and then biometric appointment can be after the expiry?

Please can someone advise. Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLRm extension help

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:05 pm

Does the biometric appointment have to be before the expiry of their visas?
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:45 pm

DKV wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:30 pm
Hi All,

I am applying for my wife and daughter's FLRm extension this week and wanted to clarify a point please.

Does the biometric appointment have to be before the expiry of their visas? My understanding is that I will have apply online and make the payment online before the expiry and then biometric appointment can be after the expiry?

Please can someone advise. Thanks in advance.
The biometric appointment can be after expiry of their visa HOWEVER online application and submission must be done BEFORE visa expires

DKV
India

Post by DKV » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:13 pm

Thanks CR001 & AmazonianX