ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM Spouse Visa Change of Address

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zinsin
Newly Registered
Mood:

FLRM Spouse Visa Change of Address

Post by zinsin » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:21 pm

I am planning to submit an FLRM application to extend my spouse's stay. I have only been working from the past 7 months but I changed my address twice in the last 6 months. I have a total of 7 payslips, one for each month. Out of 7 payslips, 3 of them have one address but the rest of the 4 payslips have a different address.
This is also true for bank statements, 3 months statements have one address and rest of the 4 months bank statements have another address.

Could this be an issue? Should all documents such as payslips and bank statements must have the same address?
Could you please point me to a link/guidance document that explains this?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLRM Spouse Visa Change of Address

Post by seagul » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:01 pm

changing address won't affect the application as long as the documents regarding cohabitation continue to be produced on all addresses. Optionally regarding change of addresses can be mentioned in additional info section on the form.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.