ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

For financial requirment job kess than 3 months

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Uak776
Newly Registered
Pakistan

For financial requirment job kess than 3 months

Post by Uak776 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:17 pm

Hello everyone

I am applying for spouse visa my partner has job which is only three months with the employer having gross salary of 19000 poounds ( no previous job) whether my partner can use cash savings with the salary of employment to meet the threshold, our cash savings are around 60000 pounds???

Help me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: For financial requirment job kess than 3 months

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:21 pm

How long has he held the savings in an account in his name??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: For financial requirment job kess than 3 months

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:56 pm

Uak776 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:17 pm
Hello everyone

I am applying for spouse visa my partner has job which is only three months with the employer having gross salary of 19000 poounds ( no previous job) whether my partner can use cash savings with the salary of employment to meet the threshold, our cash savings are around 60000 pounds???

Help me
Even if you are possessing £60000 from 6 months but still they are lesser than £2500 and still you cant combine your employment with savings to cover that shortfall in savings because you neither can qualify under category A nor under B.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.