ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long you waiting(been waiting) for COA? please vote!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply

How long you waiting (been waitnig) for COA?

2 months or less
2
25%
3 months
1
13%
4 months
0
No votes
5 months
0
No votes
6 months
0
No votes
7 months or more
5
63%
HO refused COA.
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 8

ld10
Junior Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 pm

How long you waiting(been waiting) for COA? please vote!!!

Post by ld10 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:08 pm

How long you waiting(been waiting) for COA?

So if you applyed in 2009 or 2010 please vote.

maybe we can get a picture on whats happening.

Thanks for all who voted!!!!

Any comments about your application are welcome !

maganzo
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Re: How long you waiting(been waiting) for COA? please vote!

Post by maganzo » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:00 pm

ld10 wrote:How long you waiting(been waiting) for COA?

So if you applyed in 2009 or 2010 please vote.

maybe we can get a picture on whats happening.

Thanks for all who voted!!!!

Any comments about your application are welcome !


Hi,
i have voted above.
Details: Applied COA on 24-07-09
Submit Affidavits on 07-09-09

ld10
Junior Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: How long you waiting(been waiting) for COA? please vote!

Post by ld10 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:18 pm

maganzo wrote:
ld10 wrote:How long you waiting(been waiting) for COA?

So if you applyed in 2009 or 2010 please vote.

maybe we can get a picture on whats happening.

Thanks for all who voted!!!!

Any comments about your application are welcome !


Hi,
i have voted above.
Details: Applied COA on 24-07-09
Submit Affidavits on 07-09-09
Thanks,hope others will follow.
Just checked my letter that they recieve application
HO recieved 04-09-09
affidavits 14-10-09

katiepop
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:36 am
Location: Lancs

Post by katiepop » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 am

Sorry to post this information again in another thread but I just want to let you know I got the COA today!!!!!!!!!! It took exactly 8 months from when the application was made. However, I wouldn't use that as a guide for time, their system is a bit random x

maganzo
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Congrats

Post by maganzo » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:06 pm

katiepop wrote:Sorry to post this information again in another thread but I just want to let you know I got the COA today!!!!!!!!!! It took exactly 8 months from when the application was made. However, I wouldn't use that as a guide for time, their system is a bit random x

Congrats for this crucial stage.
Finger crossed ,I applied on 24-07-09,may be when it reaches 24-3,it will be exactly 8 months since we applied!Just estimation!!!!!!!
Have a good day,
Maganzo

maganzo
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 pm

COA received

Post by maganzo » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:47 pm

After 8 months of waiting,i have got COA today!
Thanks guys for your postings and advice.

ld10
Junior Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Re: COA received

Post by ld10 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:24 pm

maganzo wrote:After 8 months of waiting,i have got COA today!
Thanks guys for your postings and advice.
Niceone! Congrats!
Finally ice is breaking.

ld10
Junior Member
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by ld10 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Is there anyone left,who still waiting?

kimuk30
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:34 am

Post by kimuk30 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:14 pm

im still waiting , applied on the 30th of July.

Hopefully soon.

doesnotcompute
Member
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by doesnotcompute » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:14 pm

applied at the start of April 2009, received COA at the start of May 2009. So roughly 1 month.

Post Reply
cron