ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Charlie97999
Newly Registered

IHS

Post by Charlie97999 » Thu May 13, 2021 1:16 pm

Hey,

I have applied for a spouse visa priority. We was not asked to pay the IHS at the time of the application but we got a link last week to pay the IHS which we did. Is it usually a good sign they send the link to pay? Because it won't make sense to make us pay for the IHS just for them to refuse it if they do.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS

Post by CR001 » Thu May 13, 2021 1:48 pm

Everyone has to pay IHS. It is not a sign of anything. It has to be paid before your application is processed. If you are refused, you get the IHS refunded.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Thu May 13, 2021 2:59 pm

Charlie97999 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 1:16 pm
Hey,

I have applied for a spouse visa priority. We was not asked to pay the IHS at the time of the application but we got a link last week to pay the IHS which we did. Is it usually a good sign they send the link to pay? Because it won't make sense to make us pay for the IHS just for them to refuse it if they do.

Thanks
Did you apply for a fiancée visa ? because it is not possible to missed the IHS step since you have to get to that stage first before making final payment for application fee and also did you switch from within UK from other routes?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

fatenista
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by fatenista » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:14 am

Hi, I’m having the same problem. They sent me enail to click on link but there was no link. I need to pay in 3 days otherwise my visa will be refused.

Please share me the link pleaseeeee 😢

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:48 pm

fatenista wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:14 am
Hi, I’m having the same problem. They sent me enail to click on link but there was no link. I need to pay in 3 days otherwise my visa will be refused.

Please share me the link pleaseeeee 😢

Email IHS.Sheffield@fco.gov.uk and they will send you a new top up link.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

ilovepizza01
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by ilovepizza01 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:35 pm

Everyone needs to pay for the NHS Surcharge as mentioned above. I'm preparing an application now for flr fp private life and even i have to pay for it. Goodluck with your application btw