ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jobs in 2 countries and Appendix 2 VAF4A

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Newly Registered

Jobs in 2 countries and Appendix 2 VAF4A

Post by 88273847 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:53 pm

Hi there,

I have a question about holding jobs in 2 countries and Appendix 2 VAF4A. I’ve worked in Egypt for three years (I’m a UK national). I’m paid in local currency and sterling and my salary, when converted to GBP, usually hovers just under/over the required threshold. I recently started a second salaried job as a lecturer at a UK university (in June) and it is this job I’ll be continuing in the UK.

As the latter job has been held for less than six months, we’ll apply through category B to meet the two-part test over the past 12 months, but should the UK-based job be listed in Part 3B of the Financial Requirement Form as I’m outside the UK, or Part 3A as it’s in the UK (albeit one currently conducted remotely while I’m overseas)?

Common sense would suggest 3B given my location, any advice on this would be most gratefully received!

Cheers,

W.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Jobs in 2 countries and Appendix 2 VAF4A

Post by Korekt » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:24 pm

There is no longer a requirement to submit Appendix 2.
The information will have to be entered on the online application form.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."