ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter of support/Financial Docs

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Lesfaye
Newly Registered

Letter of support/Financial Docs

Post by Lesfaye » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:16 pm

My husband and I are moving back to the UK next year. I am american and he is british. We have been married over 20 years. I have recently looke at the visa application for spouse and it asks for a letter of support and financial documentation. I was told to apply now and the laws are changing in April 2007. I will be applying for an ILE. We are selling our house before we leave in a year so we will have money to support ourselves but not at the time of the application. I mean we both have jobs but we have no significant savings at the moment. Will this be a problem do you think? Also I see no reference to an ILE on the application, how do I specify this?
Thanks so much!