ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of docs for spouse visa - SELF EMPLOYED sponsor

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mkraja

List of docs for spouse visa - SELF EMPLOYED sponsor

Post by mkraja » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:48 am

Hi all,

I am submitting supporting documents to UKVI for spouse visa. Please can you confirm if this is the right address to send these to?

UK Visas and Immigration International
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX

Here is the list of documents Im sending as a self employed sponsor.

o Application forms and Appendix 2 for two applicants, (wife and child)
o English language evidence: IELTS & TB
o Relationship documents: Marriage certificate with translation, marriage photos, Phone calls history, WhatsApp chat and call history, child's Birth certificate, copies of my own passports showing various visits to family, print outs from online remittances sent to family, Copy of younger child's British passport.
o Maintenance documents:: Personal bank statement, business bank statements for 2016-17, business accounts and tax returns for 2016-17, personal tax return for 2016-17, 5 Year's SA302s

o Accommodation documents: Copy of tenancy agreement, letter from landlord that he is happy to extend the agreement (current agreement ending in November), letter from estate agent confirming room sizes etc and adequacy of accommodation, council tax bill, utility bills

And a covering letter with background and other relevant info.

I believe sponsorship declaration is not required for spouse visa?

Any other suggestion please?