I am the wife of my spouse who is a male British Citizen.
I arrived in the UK on 1st December 2017 and my Biometric Residency Permit expires on 25th August 2020.
I have compiled the below scanned documents to apply for my First Extension after 2.5 years of being in the UK.
- 1. Is there something I am missing or should the below suffice for them to extend successfully?
2. Do I have to scan all pages (inc empty) of both my old and new passport pages?
3. Do I have to scan my Husbands passport pages (inc empty)?
4. Can I give them a reference number to my IELTS A2 result if the certificate isn't posted in time?
5. Do I need a Housing Fitness report as I provided in my first application for Entry Clearence?
6. Any other supporting evidence I can provide to proof living away from my Husband in the UK is difficult?
Applicant’s Old Passport and all pages with stamps present
Applicant's New Passport (has no stamps)
Applicant’s Biometric Residence Permit (Front & Back)
Signed Declaration for Home Office 3rd Party Checks.
Birth Certificate of 1 year old Son.
Evidence of Husband's Immigration Status [His Passport ID Page Scan, not all pages]
English Language Requirement
IELTS Life Skills A2 Certificate/Reference Number
Marriage Certificate (English & Arabic versions)
6 months of Bank Statements & Payslips. P60.
Proof of Employment
Employee Letter (Title, Length, Type, Gross Annual Salary, Period of Salary)
Proof of Home Ownership
House Deeds, Letter of Support from Owner, Owner's Passport. Owner's Gas Bill.
Proof of Living Together
Bank Letter, GP Registration, NHS Maternity Certificate, DWP NI Letter, GP Birth Appointment.
Electricity Bill, Telephone/Internet Bill, Bank Statement, DVLA V5C Letter, NHS PPC.
Water Utility Bill
Proof of Divorce
Decree Absolute, Decree Nisi, Decree Nisi Notice, Section 41 Certificate, Certificate of No Impediment.
Proof of difficulty living outside of the UK
UK Government Travel Advice Notice against travel to Yemen (Applicant's origin country)