ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC LETTER

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Surrey_dk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

NARIC LETTER

Post by Surrey_dk » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:35 pm

Hi guys,

just wanted to check if someone knows, i am applying for my wife's visa on family route n she needs a NARIC LETTER to proof her English skills

what if i am unable to provide this letter as i dont have time to get original degree certificates from pakistan.
she has her DEGREE TRANSCRIPTS,

Will HOME office accept her Transcripts as they have accepted before.

thanks

Casa

Re: NARIC LETTER

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:40 pm

No. Your wife needs a NARIC ELA (Red Route). Why doesn't she simply take the UKVI approved A1 English test. The cost is more or less the same. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Sojasmine123
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by Sojasmine123 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:11 am

Hi,

Your wife will need to submit the original degree certificate along with the NARIC red route certificate of compatibility.

Best wishes.

Obidi
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Obidi » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:04 pm

You must submit your degree alongside NARIC letter because NARIC will state on the letter that they’ve not seen Degree certificate and this will prompt Entry Clearance Officer to request for the degree certificate if you are lucky.

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:57 pm

Sorry but it's not true. When you request UK NARIC for assessment of education qualification for English language, they ask for your original degree, marksheets and medium of instructions letter. All these documents are saved on their system. The key for UKVI is UK NARIC Certificate number, your date of birth and name. They call UK NARIC and confirm the details. It's good to submit the degree and medium of instructions letter but it's not needed.