ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help to apply visa for my wife and my two kids

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kavikkdi

Need help to apply visa for my wife and my two kids

Post by kavikkdi » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:22 pm

Dear Members,

I am having ILR, i would like to bring my wife and two kids (both born in india) from india to UK.
I am filling online application form for everyone,

for my wife i am filling under 'Apply to enter the UK as a partner' and for kids filling application under 'Apply to enter the UK as the child dependant of a parent who is applying for (or already has) permission to be in the UK as a partner'

As end of my wife application, it taking to IHS website and asking to pay IHS fee of Indian Rupees 260321.22(INR) and same as for my both kids application showing IHS fee 'zero' as per visa route selected.

Please correct me what i did wrong here because i know i need to pay IHS for everyone.

Thanks

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Need help to apply visa for my wife and my two kids

Post by TODMATT » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:01 pm

kavikkdi wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:22 pm
Dear Members,

I am having ILR, i would like to bring my wife and two kids (both born in india) from india to UK.

for my wife i am filling under 'Apply to enter the UK as a partner' and for kids filling application under 'Apply to enter the UK as the child dependant of a parent who is applying for (or already has) permission to be in the UK as a partner'

As end of my wife application, it taking to IHS website and asking to pay IHS fee of Indian Rupees 260321.22(INR) and same as for my both kids application showing IHS fee 'zero' as per visa route selected.

Please correct me what i did wrong here because i know i need to pay IHS for everyone.

Thanks

It is NORMAL for the kids IHS to show zero, UKVI will contact you later with a top up link to pay for the IHS fee.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

kavikkdi

Post by kavikkdi » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:48 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:01 pm
kavikkdi wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:22 pm
Dear Members,

Thanks

It is NORMAL for the kids IHS to show zero, UKVI will contact you later with a top up link to pay for the IHS fee.
Hi TODMATT

Thank you for your reply.

Thanks

gulrose5079
Newly Registered

Post by gulrose5079 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:52 pm

Hello Dear,

My case is similar to you, I have paid IHS for my wife's application but for kids, it has turned up zero. Did you receive the top-up link or have you managed to IHS? Could your please share your experience, I have just submitted applications today