Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need to send forgotten document

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shaharsh
Newly Registered

need to send forgotten document

Post by shaharsh » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:32 pm

hi i just sent all documents to shiffield need forgot to send one important document , can i send it with a covering letter and by mentioning GW reference number . waiting for ur answers. thankz

ariamus
Pakistan

Re: need to send forgotten document

Post by ariamus » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:51 pm

What document have you forgotten?

I would sent it with a covering letter noting GW reference on the document and also on the front of envelope.

Surely it can’t do any harm sending it, and if they’ve not assessed I would hope they add this document to the others.

shaharsh
Newly Registered

Post by shaharsh » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:41 am

as i have lodgers agreement , and moved just a week back before applying. i have only 2 proofs of adress at new adress. no (1) online stamped printed bank statment the very recent one , no 2 my address is mentioned in my company letter, i had dvla as well but i forgot now i am confused wheteher should i send it or it makes things worst plz give advice.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:03 pm

Are you using this for proof of accommodation? If this is the case, it is unnecessary. Proof of accommodation needs to come in the form of a lease agreement, letter from the landlord approving your spouse to live there and a land registry document proving ownership of the property.

shaharsh
Newly Registered

Post by shaharsh » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:04 pm

hi , i have submitted all those documents, but as i moved one week before i applied' i dont have much address proofs. as address proofs i submitted one months online stamped bank statment. and employers letter in employers letter they mentioned my new address. so just these 2 documents are not enough for address proofs i assume . thats the reason iwanted to send dvla photocopy which is at new address.

shaharsh
Newly Registered

Post by shaharsh » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:08 pm

physicskate wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:03 pm
Are you using this for proof of accommodation? If this is the case, it is unnecessary. Proof of accommodation needs to come in the form of a lease agreement, letter from the landlord approving your spouse to live there and a land registry document proving ownership of the property.
my land lord has not provided land registry document is that goin to be problem.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:29 pm

shaharsh wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:08 pm
physicskate wrote:
my land lord has not provided land registry document is that goin to be problem.
there is NO requirement for your landlord to provide his/her land register documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:07 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:29 pm
shaharsh wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:08 pm
physicskate wrote:
there is NO requirement for your landlord to provide his/her land register documents.
Sorry!!! Baby brain!!! Only if you OWN the property do you need land registry!!! Doh!!! Or if staying with relatives to prove they can give you permission... I blame lack of sleep!!!