ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overcrowd Letter from Council !!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Harveykhamb16

Overcrowd Letter from Council !!!

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:46 am

Dear All

Am going to India next month to get engaged to my Fiancee and then log the Fiancee Visa Application.I have all the required paperwork needed for Visa Application.One of the Paperwork which is not clear to me is:
Do I need a Letter from Council that house is not overcrowded and there is Ample space for my Fiancee?

By the way I own my house 2 bedroom and live by myself and have a mortgage .

Much appreceiated.

Harvey

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Overcrowd Letter from Council !!!

Post by Ticktack » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:23 am

Harveykhamb16 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:46 am
Dear All

Am going to India next month to get engaged to my Fiancee and then log the Fiancee Visa Application.I have all the required paperwork needed for Visa Application.One of the Paperwork which is not clear to me is:
Do I need a Letter from Council that house is not overcrowded and there is Ample space for my Fiancee?

Much appreceiated.

Harvey
No you do not need a letter from anyone confirming that your house is suitable to accommodate your partner.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Harveykhamb16

Re: Overcrowd Letter from Council !!!

Post by Harveykhamb16 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:26 am

Ticktack wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:23 am
Harveykhamb16 wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:46 am
Dear All

Much appreceiated.

Harvey
No you do not need a letter from anyone confirming that your house is suitable to accommodate your partner.
Many Thanks Ticktack ...