ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents Visitor Visa refused 5 Times

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vijiarni3
Newly Registered

Parents Visitor Visa refused 5 Times

Post by vijiarni3 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:18 am

Hi I am from India, holding PR in UK. My parents visitor visa refused 5 Times, reasons are:

1. Length of Stay : I mistakenly provide 2 years instead of 6 months so refused
2. Refused due to proof of funds not shown
3. Refused due to shown funds are not belongs to you.
4. Refusal says not intend to leave UK
5. Refusal says not intend to leave UK

Is there any chances of getting Visitor visa, if i apply again.

Vijaya

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Re: Parents Visitor Visa refused 5 Times

Post by Mauser1905 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:06 pm

What are you trying? Immigration Book of Records?

Your case looks went pretty persistently worse in terms of providing satisfactory evidences.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Why cant you prove these same points you have been refused.......Doesn't look all that hard to do if you think about it carefully :wink:

AcrossBorders

Post by AcrossBorders » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:31 pm

batleykhan wrote:Why cant you prove these same points you have been refused.......Doesn't look all that hard to do if you think about it carefully :wink:
I think number 4 and 5 are hard to prove or provide evidence for if the person doesn't have a regular income or business of some kind.

What do you think?

WR1

Post by WR1 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Well, with points 4 and 5, you need to demonstrate your parents have strong ties with India and have all intention to return after their visit. Use evidences such as family ties, business activities, sources of income, properties or land owned in India, anything that demonstrates their centre of life is critical to being in India.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:44 am

Hire a competent immigration solicitor to do anything with this application, as sponsor has a proven track record of otherwise.

Please do not be discouraged.

From what you written it seems that you have recklessly damaged the credibility of visa applications and the damage is persistent.

By far is you needed any help you should have searched/paid for it before applying first time. Even after first refusal you should have definitely looked for professional help or researched on forums like this. Damage is already done and perhaps your application history may not be really appreciated while considering future applications.

Having said that each visa application will be considered on its merit. So for any future application it will be a steep learning curve for yourself (in resolving all the historical damage and providing credible evidence for points 4 and 5) or get paid professional help. Also please do spend some quality time reading many discussions in similar lines in this forum. It does help.

Generally observation of mine is that parents visit visa is very simple and straight forward process, however there needs to be lots of common sense and understanding of what is required to satisfy the requirements of the successful visa application. And many applications fail solely on very poor documentary evidences which raise ECO flags on credibility and intentions of the applicant.

Good luck.

vijiarni3
Newly Registered

Post by vijiarni3 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:40 am

Thanks for the replies,

I shown My dad's 6 months bank statement shows 2 lakhs, IT return documents, their house documents

From my side i enclosed letter of invitation states I could bare all the costs including flight tickets.
My 6 months pay slips, bank statements, house agreement in UK, council bills

last 2 times the reason they mentioned was not acceptable for me, keep on saying they are not intend to leave.

I have to go for any immigration solicitor, otherwise they will refuse again.

Mauser1905
Member of Standing

Post by Mauser1905 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:56 am

vijiarni3 wrote:Thanks for the replies,

I shown My dad's 6 months bank statement shows 2 lakhs, IT return documents, their house documents

From my side i enclosed letter of invitation states I could bare all the costs including flight tickets.
My 6 months pay slips, bank statements, house agreement in UK, council bills

last 2 times the reason they mentioned was not acceptable for me, keep on saying they are not intend to leave.

I have to go for any immigration solicitor, otherwise they will refuse again.
Please try shedding off that bit of attitude and approach the process sensibly. The onus is on the visa applicant solely to prove the credibility that they are genuine visitor and they intend to return to the home country without overstaying if granted visa. How sponsor in the UK feels about the process is irrelevant.

As you have not yet seem to understand the reasoning behind the refusals, please take some good quality time reading through all the document and especially the Credibility and Intentions section page 11 through 15: