ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent visa extension when main applicant holds ILR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pilot_ghosh2000
Newly Registered
India

PBS dependent visa extension when main applicant holds ILR

Post by pilot_ghosh2000 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:45 pm

Hi All,
I need some advise for my wife and daughter’s PBS dependent visa extension as they are not yet eligible for ILR, but I have got my ILR last year. Considering these circumstances, can you please provide your advice on below queries ?

1. Which UAN number should I use in my wife and daughter’s application ? Is it the UAN number from my skilled worker visa application or from my ILR application ?
2. For the question “Did you receive medical treatment in the UK ?”, which treatments should be considered ?. For example, GP doctor consultations, Hospital admissions, Therapy, etc
3. When I am filling the application form for my wife, it asks who applying together with her. I have answered that as my daughter is applying together with her. But in the application it only asks very little information about my daughter. It only asks for her name, passport number, DOB and nationality. Is this enough or am I missing something ? If this is enough, for “Did you receive medical treatment in the UK ?” question, should I provide information for both my wife and my daughter ?.

Thank you very much in advance.

secret.simon

Re: PBS dependent visa extension when main applicant holds ILR

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:49 pm

pilot_ghosh2000 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:45 pm
I have got my ILR last year
Did you get your ILR on the PBS route or did you get your ILR via ILR Long Residence?

That can impact the visa extension that your wife and child may be eligible for.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

pilot_ghosh2000
Newly Registered
India

Re: PBS dependent visa extension when main applicant holds ILR

Post by pilot_ghosh2000 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:45 am

secret.simon wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:49 pm
pilot_ghosh2000 wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:45 pm
I have got my ILR last year
Did you get your ILR on the PBS route or did you get your ILR via ILR Long Residence?

That can impact the visa extension that your wife and child may be eligible for.
I have got my ILR after spending 5 years in skilled worker visa.