ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PIP ESA Spouse Visa - Please HELP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

PaulChristie
Newly Registered
Mood:

PIP ESA Spouse Visa - Please HELP

Post by PaulChristie » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:59 pm

I met a beautiful Filipina woman while on a Christian dating site 3 years ago. She is the same age as me 57 years old and is currently working as a housekeeper in Singapore. I have met her 4 times in total, twice in Singapore and twice in Philippines, each time for two to three weeks. I will be meeting her again in Philippines in November when we plan to get married.

The problem I have is I suffer from Acute Cerebellum Ataxia and other things and recieve PIP and ESA. I receive the enhanced daily living rate PIP and zero mobility PIP. My rent and council tax is paid by DWP. I receive £252.70 ESA per fortnight and £342.40 per four weeks PIP.

As you can see it is not a marriage of convenience, we have not just met on the web we have enjoyed each others company for approx 13 weeks in total over the four times we met in person. I have met her daughter, parents and extended family and get on well with them all. We also speak every day face to face on messenger or skype for at least one hour sometimes more.

My question is after we marry how shall I get entry into the UK for her as my wife. Everywhere I read people are saying you have to earn over £20,000 to stand a chance. I read on the forum one disabled chap managed to bring his Filipina wife into the UK while on benefits and having hardly any savings.

In your opinion do I have a chance of bringing her into UK as my wife while on benifits? If no I will try and find employment paying over £20,000 which will be extremely difficult for me because of my education, illness and age. Then if I do find employment I will lose all benifits and if I am unabe to keep up employment will be in bad financial situation.

I would be grateful for any advice. Do I need to get a high paying job or can I bring my future wife into UK whilst on benefits?

PaulChristie
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: PIP ESA Spouse Visa - Please HELP

Post by PaulChristie » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:43 pm

What A CRAP forum all the moderators seem to do is complain about people's posts rather than try to help anyone