ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service UKVCAS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Liverpool48
Newly Registered
Russia

Premium service UKVCAS

Post by Liverpool48 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:53 am

Hi

I’m trying to get a clear picture of applying for my wife’s FLM R from fiancé visa using the premium service and I need some help

We completed the application form on the gov website and reached the payment page and after paying IHS cannot book an appointment at the premium service centre as nothing is available anywhere.

Separately I understand the system is changing and understand there is a UKVCAS website that is replacing the old process but there doesn’t appear to be a link from this website to book an appointment either.

Please can someone clarify what steps are necessary to complete our application. We married yesteryand just want to convert to a spouse visa ASAP

Many thanks for guidance

Liverpool48
Newly Registered
Russia

Re: Premium service UKVCAS

Post by Liverpool48 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:32 pm

Anyone

beginner
Newly Registered

Re: Premium service UKVCAS

Post by beginner » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:24 pm

My understanding is:

-- We don't yet know when the FLR(M) category will switch to the new UKVCAS system.
-- FLR(M) is currently only on the old system (i.e. 6 weeks+ postal application or same-day Premium Service Centre), and PSC appointments can be booked up until 29th Nov.
-- A few days every week, a few new PSC appointments are released at each centre, but you have to constantly refresh the page in order to find them.
-- You can currently still apply for FLR(M) via post, if you're willing to give up your documents for a few months.
-- The new system kind of seems better than an old postal application, but it's not 100% clear how well it's working. So it's probably a good idea to try to get a PSC appointment before 29 Nov, if at all possible.