ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question: using cash savings do I need to report and document all bank accounts?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mpmoura
Newly Registered
Brazil

Question: using cash savings do I need to report and document all bank accounts?

Post by mpmoura » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Hello, everyone!

I need HELP regarding CASH SAVINGS.

I'm going to apply using exclusively my cash savings.

I have all the necessary funds in one specific savings account and I have all the papertrail of the sources of those savings (job severance package + real estate property sale).

Do I have to mention on the form and provide supporting evidence of all my other bank accounts?

Do I (Brazilian husband) have to mention on the form and provide supporting evidence of all of my sponsor's (British wife) bank accounts?

It seems logical that I would only have to mention and document the savings I'm using for the purpose of the visa's financial requirements, but a box on Appendix 2 page 11 (below 3.75) that says: "If you or your sponsor has more than one source of cash savings, you must provide full details in Part 5 and submit the specified evidence for each source."

Then, 3.76 asks: "What is the total cash savings you/your sponsor hold?"

Gudance for 3.76 says: "Calculate and detail the total cash savings you/your sponsor hold."

Thanks!