ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received a call from home office today please guide

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ramSalman
Newly Registered

Received a call from home office today please guide

Post by ramSalman » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Hi all, this is first time I am asking a question on this forum. Please guide me as I am very worried.
I have actually applied for my husband spouse visa from Pakistan, I am his sponsor and British citizen.
Today I received a call from home office asking me questions mainly about my employment. I have been actually working in my mother's limited company since 2014. And me and my mum are the 2 employees in this company, she is the one director and owner. The lady asked me so many questions regarding my job and I gave all the answers correctly as per my knowledge and the answers did match with the director (my mum) answers which she gave her when she received a call yesterday. But I am only worried about one thing here at last she asked me a question about describe the building and surrounding area where I work, I gave her the details which I remember but I was so nervous at that time and she said "o I was under the impression that this was company's registered address. Which in my mind I was thinking yes it is but I did not understand why she said that, so I just said to her that yeah we work from there but sometimes we work from our other branch as well when I am there. Then she did not ask any more questions and just said take care bye.

Now I am worried, how do they check how the building look like? and just in case if I did not describe the building very well what is it mean? Will it affect the decision? I and my director/mum gave all the answers correctly for example my wages monthly or annually, my hours of work, timings, address, start date, my relationship with director, I answered yes she is my mother, I mean everything went well Thanks to Allah.
Please if any one of you have experienced any such thing for example did not gave one answer well but still got the visa or not. Please let me know. I would really appreciate that.
Will they call me again?
What will happen now?

Thanks
Waiting for your replies.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Received a call from home office today please guide

Post by Londoner007 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:34 am

They probably use google maps or the internet to check building. If whatever you stated such as salary etc all match what you wrote on the application then dont worry about it.

Alot of people are under pressure when receiving these calls. I will make dua for you, InshaAllah I am sure you will hear some good news very soon.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

ramSalman
Newly Registered

Post by ramSalman » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:52 am

Londoner007 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:34 am
They probably use google maps or the internet to check building. If whatever you stated such as salary etc all match what you wrote on the application then dont worry about it.

Alot of people are under pressure when receiving these calls. I will make dua for you, InshaAllah I am sure you will hear some good news very soon.

Jazak Allah Khair for your reply and prayer. In shA Allah very soon my husband will have his visa and will come here with khair. May Allah bless you A’meen

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:13 am

Hi I received a call from home office asking questions about my job too but I have made a big mistake I think they asked wen I started work I said 2009 but I also said I don't remember but in the letter my Dada gave it said I started 2014 as he is my boss it's a family business I have a disabled daughter and I received cares allowance can someone help do u think it will get rejected because of this mistake

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:17 am

Khayrulewara wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:13 am
Hi I received a call from home office asking questions about my job too but I have made a big mistake I think they asked wen I started work I said 2009 but I also said I don't remember but in the letter my Dada gave it said I started 2014 as he is my boss it's a family business I have a disabled daughter and I received cares allowance can someone help do u think it will get rejected because of this mistake
Instead of tagging your questions onto other members topic, please start your own topic with your circumstance and questions.

Suggest familiarise your self with the forum rules, particularly point 12 in the link below.

announcements/read-me-getting-started-t ... 24804.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.