ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

rental agreement or home ownership letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

savane2

flr fp step by step

Post by savane2 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:02 pm

hi,

my child just got her approval letter regarding her british citizenship application so we are now waiting for the certificate to arrive.we have booked a 1 week fast track passport already.

i will be making my application as a parent of a british child using a super priority service. i am not with her dad anymore but the child lives with me.

1)can anyone please tell me what is the procedure?
2)how do i go about with the super priority?

many thanks
3)what documents will i need?
4)do i need to show anything to the case worker regarding the father?
5)how much does it cost in total?

savane2

Re: flr fp step by step

Post by savane2 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:19 am

savane2 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:02 pm
hi,

my child just got her approval letter regarding her british citizenship application so we are now waiting for the certificate to arrive.we have booked a 1 week fast track passport already.

i will be making my application as a parent of a british child using a super priority service. i am not with her dad anymore but the child lives with me.

1)can anyone please tell me what is the procedure?
2)how do i go about with the super priority?
3)what documents will i need?
4)do i need to show anything to the case worker regarding the father?
5)how much does it cost in total?

savane2

Post by savane2 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:20 am

anyone please

savane2

Post by savane2 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:51 am

can someone please tell me how i can make my application myself

savane2

flr fp as a parent with british certificate

Post by savane2 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:40 pm

hello everyone
I want to apply for FLR-FP visa as a parent.. but my daughter doesn't not have a British Passport yet... it is too complicated to get the passport as i can t find a suitable countersignature.can i apply using her british citizenship certificate?

many thanks

CStone
Newly Registered

Re: flr fp as a parent with british certificate

Post by CStone » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:37 pm

savane2 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:40 pm
hello everyone
I want to apply for FLR-FP visa as a parent.. but my daughter doesn't not have a British Passport yet... it is too complicated to get the passport as i can t find a suitable countersignature.can i apply using her british citizenship certificate?

many thanks
It would form part of the document submitted if something else is needed they would request further information

savane2

Post by savane2 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:03 pm

CStone wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:37 pm
savane2 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:40 pm
hello everyone

many thanks
It would form part of the document submitted if something else is needed they would request further information
many thanks for your reply

hussain1988
Bangladesh

Post by hussain1988 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:04 am

If any one parent is british citizen then children born is automatically british when you apply for frp fp you have to how to show evidence paperwork living together for at least 30 months or more.

Any application made within the UK a children who is british citizen do not need to have a passport or a valid passport.

When my son was born in 2018 I didn't apply for any passport some people think you need british passports to show evidence when applying for any applications which is not true.

My daugther has a british passport who is 8.

Do not worry to much I do application my self its very simple if need help private message me.

savane2

Post by savane2 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:39 am

hussain1988 wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:04 am
If any one parent is british citizen then children born is automatically british when you apply for frp fp you have to how to show evidence paperwork living together for at least 30 months or more.

Any application made within the UK a children who is british citizen do not need to have a passport or a valid passport.

When my son was born in 2018 I didn't apply for any passport some people think you need british passports to show evidence when applying for any applications which is not true.

My daugther has a british passport who is 8.

Do not worry to much I do application my self its very simple if need help private message me.
okay thank you

savane2

flr fp for parent of a british child

Post by savane2 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:43 pm

hello everyone.

i have finally received my child s british passport after waiting for 7months after applying to register her as a british citizen.

now i am in the process of doing my own application as the mother of a british child using super priority and i am an overstayer.(please don t tell me my situation is complex that i can t use it as i know many people in the same situations who used it and it work for them).

my question is:can someone please tell me the process and the documents i need please.

savane2

rental agreement or home ownership letter

Post by savane2 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:32 am

hi everyone,
though i don t get much replies on here but i always hope someone will reply.

as i was filling the application form for flr fp as a parent of a british child,it asked for proof of rental agreement.
a friend is helping my child and i with accomodation and it is a council flat and he has a refugee status.he refused to give me his ID and to write letter for me to give to the home office saying it will cause him problem as he s a refugee and living in a council house he wasn t allowed to have me at his in the first place.
what should i do?
anyone has any advice on this please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: rental agreement or home ownership letter

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:37 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

savane2

Post by savane2 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:48 am

anyone?

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: flr fp for parent of a british child

Post by Ticktack » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:43 am

savane2 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:43 pm
hello everyone.

i have finally received my child s british passport after waiting for 7months after applying to register her as a british citizen.

now i am in the process of doing my own application as the mother of a british child using super priority and i am an overstayer.(please don t tell me my situation is complex that i can t use it as i know many people in the same situations who used it and it work for them).

my question is:can someone please tell me the process and the documents i need please.
Sorry you feel that way about not getting much replies here. You probably already know that this isn't the Home Office FAQ's forum.
You'd only get answers if someone knows. My opinion is that you need professional help from a solicitor.

Just my opinion, someone else might know a better way. But if you don't get a reply, it's not personal. Just that nobody wants to lead you astray! or give you false hope!!
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

savane2

Post by savane2 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:51 pm

okay thank you for your reply

savane2

Post by savane2 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:33 pm

hello everyone.

like my post earlier said the friend with whom i lived up to August 2022 refused to give his ID and tenancy agreement for my application.
i started living with my uncle in August 2022 and i didn t change my address to his.
when making my application i used my previous address as correspondence and i use my uncle s as address where i now live.
my uncle has agreed to give his tenancy agreement,ID and to write a covering letter stating that i started living there in August 2022 with my daughter.

will my uncle covering letter be enough as proof of address as i don t use his address for my letter?

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:31 am

savane2 wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:33 pm
hello everyone.

like my post earlier said the friend with whom i lived up to August 2022 refused to give his ID and tenancy agreement for my application.
i started living with my uncle in August 2022 and i didn t change my address to his.
when making my application i used my previous address as correspondence and i use my uncle s as address where i now live.
my uncle has agreed to give his tenancy agreement,ID and to write a covering letter stating that i started living there in August 2022 with my daughter.

will my uncle covering letter be enough as proof of address as i don t use his address for my letter?
Proof of address by definition is; "This information can come from a number of documents, but is necessary to proving where you live. A utility bill, credit card statement, lease agreement or mortgage statement will all work to prove residency."

Not sure a written letter actually cuts it. But hey, what you have is what you have.

Letter from your uncle and utility bill to show that he lives where he lives. Then keep your fingers permanently crossed. :lol:
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

savane2

Post by savane2 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:42 am

thank you for your reply.
i do have bank statements but they are all from my formal address.
nothing from my new address

savane2

Post by savane2 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

hello everyone.

can someone please give me an opinion about the declaration form please.
i am filling the form for flr fp as a parent.on the declation forms i know i have to sign the part 1 but i don t understand who has to sign part 2 and 3.
can you please help?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:25 pm

savane2 wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm
hello everyone.

can someone please give me an opinion about the declaration form please.
i am filling the form for flr fp as a parent.on the declation forms i know i have to sign the part 1 but i don t understand who has to sign part 2 and 3.
can you please help?
Part 1 for Applicant, Part 2 for Sponsorand Part 3 if you got 3rd party sponsor or Not Applicable if none.

savane2

Post by savane2 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:11 pm

many thanks.

i do not have any sponsor

savane2

biometrics

Post by savane2 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:21 pm

hi everyone

i finally made my application yesterday for super priority for 1st extension flr fp as a parent.
the earliest biometric appointment i got was in 3 weeks time from now in another city.i live in London and the appointment is in Liverpool.

is there a way i could get a premium or paid appointment?

thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: biometrics

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:37 pm

savane2 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:21 pm
hi everyone

i finally made my application yesterday for super priority for 1st extension flr fp as a parent.
the earliest biometric appointment i got was in 3 weeks time from now in another city.i live in London and the appointment is in Liverpool. Applicants are usually aware they may have to leave there immediate environment to secure the earliest or free appointment.

is there a way i could get a premium or paid appointment? If you have booked there is no way to see other appointments except you cancel the one secured in Liverpool.

thanks

savane2

Post by savane2 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:42 pm

i have not booked yet.im still looking to see if i can find a closer date.
can i book by phone?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:43 pm

savane2 wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:42 pm

i have not booked yet.im still looking to see if i can find a closer date.
can i book by phone? I am not aware of any phone appointments booking option.