Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requirement to maintain balance in bank account

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Requirement to maintain balance in bank account

Post by seagul » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:41 pm

innovinity wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:17 pm
Thanks again Seagul.

One more item, Do I as a sponsor need to write a Letter of Support for my wife, detailing how we met, how we communicate, how I fulfil financial requirements etc?
No need as the application form must have similar questions.
innovinity wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:17 pm
One thing that is not covered, is the explanation of the change of my wife name after marriage (some of the documents have pre-marriage name such as degree certificate, UK Naric assessment etc) but both her names (pre and post marriage) are detailed in the application.
No issue as the marriage certificate will cover it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

innovinity
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by innovinity » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Thanks, Seagul.

One last thing that is confusing me is the Category as per the Appendix FM Section 1.7 Financial Requirement

My Salary is above the financial requirement of £18600 and in the last 12 months it has not been less than £2000 in any of the months, but my salary varies a little due to overtime/bonuses i.e. the figure changes but never less than £2000.

On the latest application form, there are a few options for selecting the amount earned but there is no option for choosing the Category, the only available options are given below,

What do they earn? (Required)

1: The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

2: The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

3: Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

4: Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

Based on the fact that my salary is above the financial requirement and varies, we are going to opt for option 3 (Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount).

In your opinion, is my assumption correct that I need to select option 3?

If true then what category does it relates to as per the Appendix Appendix FM Section 1.7.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:27 pm

innovinity wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:35 pm

Based on the fact that my salary is above the financial requirement and varies, we are going to opt for option 3 (Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount).

In your opinion, is my assumption correct that I need to select option 3?
Yes provided you are happy to attach 12 months of payslips and bank statements as it will ask that.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

innovinity
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by innovinity » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:50 am

Cheers, Thanks Seagul.

innovinity
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by innovinity » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:34 am

Hi,
I am having trouble with the VFS Global website. I have just self-uploaded my documents, all the files are in pdf format and all the files are less than 10 MB in size. I uploaded each document one at a time in each category separately.

After uploading all the documents, when I am reviewing the uploaded documents in each category, the order of documents has changed and also some documents are attached to another completely random document within the same category.

It seems that the VFS website has merged the documents and changed their order, seem like some sort of machine learning/sorting is going on.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation, some of the documents that are merged are confusing, it will be confusing for an Entry Clearance officer?

Not sure if an Entry Clearance officer will see the documents individually as I uploaded them or the merged version as created by the VFS Global website.

Any advice will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.