ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

self employed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rajdeepm
Newly Registered
Bahamas

self employed

Post by rajdeepm » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:21 am

Hello everyone.

I am new here. My husband is British citizen. We been married for few years. He runs his own business. If he is the director/shareholder of the company, which category we need to apply in, is it A or F.

geoeng
Canada

Re: self employed

Post by geoeng » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:29 am

rajdeepm wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:21 am
If he is the director/shareholder of the company, which category we need to apply in, is it A or F.
You would have to apply under category F or G in this case if you are relying on his income to meet the requirement.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

rajdeepm
Newly Registered
Bahamas

Re: self employed

Post by rajdeepm » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:24 am

geoeng wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:29 am
rajdeepm wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:21 am
If he is the director/shareholder of the company, which category we need to apply in, is it A or F.
You would have to apply under category F or G in this case if you are relying on his income to meet the requirement.
I have read appendix, I think he can't apply under category G as he doesn't have 2 years account. He only has one years account. He acquired it from his former boss. Can we apply under category F, even if he has not been a director full financial year.