ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self employed want to apply spouse visa plz help for documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Waqarhaider3
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Self employed want to apply spouse visa plz help for documents

Post by Waqarhaider3 » Sat May 20, 2023 9:08 pm

Hi gurus ,
I am in touch in this forum for my family immigration matters and I am about to apply my child British passport from pakistan . I want to apply my wife’s spouse visa as well here’s the details and please advice
I am self employed taxi driver working for Uber and bolts but mostly Uber .
So for financial requirement my profit is over £19000 and gross income was around £28000 for the year 2022/2023 .
All this income came from Uber to directly my personal bank account . No cash deposited
My question is does I only need 12 months bank statement showing Uber payments or I need Uber invoices weekly or monthly also ?
Please advice I just don’t know about Uber invoices I need to send with bank statement or no

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Self employed want to apply spouse visa plz help for documents

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat May 20, 2023 10:02 pm

You will need your annual accounts and tax returns to verify your income as well as your bank statements for the periods covered by your accounts / tax return.
The invoices are not required unless the caseworker asks for those as well - very unlikely.

Waqarhaider3
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Waqarhaider3 » Thu May 25, 2023 12:59 am

Thank you so much for your reply , so I will have my annual tax return and accountant latter with bank statement for up to date .
I am planning to see for 2 months holidays to see my wife and kid , my wife will apply child first British passport and after getting passport I will apply wife’s visa .
So when I will be back I will apply wife’s visa but there will be 2 months payments gap , how can I show my ongoing self employed work at the time of spouse application .
Please advice thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu May 25, 2023 1:56 pm

I would suggest you apply for your wife’s visa immediately after you are able to meet the documentation requirements. Waiting as you suggest to get the child’s passport and then applying will unduly delay things and leave you with a bank statement with no income.

Waqarhaider3
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Waqarhaider3 » Tue May 30, 2023 11:27 pm

Thank you so much ,
Can I ask here accommodation requirement question here or should I ask in other thread ?
I m renting a 4 bed house and we are living 4 people here . Can I include this house tenancy agreement for spouse visa application ?
We have a child as well .
Or I need to rent out one bed flat because I have 2 years old child as well
Please advice
Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed May 31, 2023 1:56 am

Waqarhaider3 wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 11:27 pm
Thank you so much ,
Can I ask here accommodation requirement question here or should I ask in other thread ?
I m renting a 4 bed house and we are living 4 people here . Can I include this house tenancy agreement for spouse visa application ?
We have a child as well .
Or I need to rent out one bed flat because I have 2 years old child as well
Please advice
Thanks
Who are the other current occupants of this 4 bed house aside from you?

Waqarhaider3
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Waqarhaider3 » Wed May 31, 2023 8:35 am

Hi Amazonianx ,
Yeah they are house mates , 4 bed house and 4 living in the property .