Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Yes I also think that utility bills and council tax and other proof of address are not required at initial spouse visa phase which become highly imperative when extension time where both couples need to show cohabitation.Rose_20 wrote: ↑Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:19 amHi there ,
I haven't yet submitted my application but from what I have gathered from my time on the forum and researching :
- If you don't have exclusive use of the property ( you are sharing with others ) then you will need to have a property inspection report to confirm there will be no overcrowding.
- You should also include a letter from your landlord stating that they give permission for your spouse to reside in this property once they have a valid visa.
- I would include the utility bill/council tax statement as proof of address alonside your tenancy agreement , although I can't say this is a requirement.
Not required for a Spouse Settlement visa application.
Thank you. And compliments of the season.
Thank you for your response. I have a couple of more questions:waitingforspouse wrote: ↑Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:56 pm1) Comparability Statement by NARIC UK
If UK NARIC have verified english language requirement that's great, make sure to provide this evidence including what was used i.e. degree certificate - originals
2) English Language Assessment Letter by NARIC UK- (is letter sufficient and doesn't have to be a certificate ?
3) will be printing my bank statement - 6 months
last 6 months originals, or if printing online make sure each page is stamped by the branch to verify authenticity, if they can't stamp this then ask them to write a letter to confirm authenticity, most banks should be ok with this if you mention it's for immigration purposes
6) 6 months pay slips
6a) employment letter
7) Tenancy agreement
Letter from letting agent describing the house saying we have right to the house and won't be deemed overcrowded as it's currently shared between myself and one other person.
9) Letter from agent over 28 days is this still okay?
10) should I include utility bills?
11) will be attaching WhatsApp call log
12) should we include WhatsApp chats? Some of them are really personal? Is it compulsory. If yes will have to.
I screenshotted mine into a word document, around 2/3 per week was fine in my case
13) pre wedding photos together
14) will be attaching wedding photos
15) wedding certificate will be attached.
16) my partner's TB test certificate.
17) council tax statement ?
18) Decree Absolute
Just a quick one. Plz do they require sponsor to send international passport as part of application for spouse ?
Thanks for your prompt reply. Just one more thing. Please where do you send the application to in Sheffield. Need full addresss.CR001 wrote: ↑Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:32 pm