my document list is below, now this is to the best of my memory! ... i had summarized this in a covering letter and will try and find that for you ... in the meantime ...
- Indian Passport (Spouse - all passports held)
- Passport size photo (as explained in UKBA guidance)
- Tuberculosis Certificate (from the UKBA approved clinic)
- Evidence of Marriage:
- Original Marriage Certificate
- Original Marriage Invitation Card
- Marriage Album (Mini Version - We had a full sized version and mini version, so submitted the mini version)
- Name Change - Since my partner preferred to change her surname after marriage, a gazette copy showing name change was provided. The new passport with name changed was the latest passport.
- Evidence of Current Education
- Since my wife is pursuing her MS General Surgery, letter from institution on course duration and course title.
- Letter of Support from Sponsor (From Work E-Mail ID)
- Basically confirming sponsor's job title, duration of employment, pay and benefits, etc (not sure if required but submitted to mainly show that sponsor is in employment!)
- Evidence of Sponsor's Current Immigration Status
- Full Photocopy of Sponsor's current and previous passports (notarized copy by Indian Lawyer)
- Passport Size Photo of Sponsor (not sure if required but submitted)
- Spouse Meeting English Language Requirement
- Submitted original degree certificate (MBBS) with a screen shot of UKBA points calculator showing that it meets English Language Requirement.
- Evidence of Meeting Financial Requirement
- Sponsor's Bank Statement showing Net Pay (highlight this so it is easy to find) for last 12 months.
- Sponsor's Pay Slips showing Gross Pay and Net Pay (if issued online, get the Company HR to sign, stamp and date this document) for last 12 months. This should match Bank Statement
- Letter from Company confirming the gross pay, net pay, job title, job duration and permanent job status. This should match both above documents to the penny.
- Employment Contract Letter (again not sure if this is required)
To be on the safe side I submitted 12 months (6 would have been sufficient in my case)
- Evidence of Suitable Accommodation
- NOC from Landlord
- Tenancy Agreement confirming that I live in a one bedroom flat with 1 lounge and Spam area all for myself!
- Highlight on bank statement monthly rent paid to landlord.
- Evidence of Subsisting Relationship
- All tickets of trips taken together (Honeymoon, short trips)
- Photos or Collage showing place visited in the trip
- Bookings of Hotels, Receipts, Payments made to Hotels (not sure if required)
- Sponsor's flight tickets to India from UK for purpose of trip.
- Phone Calls
- All phone bills from UK Phone Company covering the period of relationship were provided (12 months).
- All Phone from Indian Phone Company were provided which showed the number was registered in my wife's name (not sure if this was required)
- We don't really e-mail each other, so few print-outs of e-mails were provided.
Hmm, cant think of anything other than this .........
sshanmug wrote:Hi srik_1983,
Can you please post the list of documents that you have submitted for your wife's visa?
Thanks and Regards,