ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement visa, decision made no email received

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ad095
Newly Registered
Ghana

Settlement visa, decision made no email received

Post by Ad095 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:08 pm

I'm new on this platform however is anyone in similar situation as me or hubby. My husband applied for a settlement visa in February 2017 from Ghana. The application was put on hold due to the Supreme Court ruling. He received an email on the 25th of September that the application will be decided by the 31st October. After this email he received a not straightforward email from the uKvi. I decided to follow up and called the ukvi 2 weeks ago only to be told the application is its final stages and that he should keep an eye on his mail. I called again yesterday and today and was informed a decision has already been on the 31st October, he should have received an email from them. My reply to them was the has been no such thing. We never heard from them so they had to escalate the case and it could take up to 16 working days to get a response. I am worried as my husband's passport and documents were returned to him when the pause was in place and we do not know what the decision made is. Any advise on what to please? Can't take this frustration anymore. Thanks