ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Locked
zs786
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Post by zs786 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Hello,

I have recently been made redundant, i got married in Pakistan last year my wife is currently 20, will be 21 in February next year when i was planning to apply for her Settlement Spousal Visa

However, for the Visa requirements is it imperative to provide 6 months continuous payslips from your employment?? - I am pretty confident i will find a job by the end of the year as jobs in my field are picking up, however say by February 2010 i only have 2-3 months of payslip would this be sufficient. I have over 25k saved in my bank account and own my own property and have received my P45 detailing what i earned over the last year and tax i have paid and have 12 months payslips from September 2009

Your help would be greatly appreciated

S4INT
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 am

Post by S4INT » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:01 am

Salaam to all

update from me

Application submitted on 4th June 2009 ( Islamabad)

Today showing : Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same

I have told my wife and she will be popping down tomorrrow - will let you all know the outcome - please pray for me as i have been doing for you all

Inshallah all will be good for us all

S4INT
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 am

Post by S4INT » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:02 am

2036789 - can you check you status as we both applied at the same time and at the same centre - inshallah your status should have changed also

NAJRAJ
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by NAJRAJ » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:44 am

Hi S4INT,

Very best of luck to you - I hope that you hear some very good news! Insha'Allah!

NAJRAJ

was794
Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 pm
Location: uk

Post by was794 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 am

zs786 wrote:Hello,

I have recently been made redundant, i got married in Pakistan last year my wife is currently 20, will be 21 in February next year when i was planning to apply for her Settlement Spousal Visa

However, for the Visa requirements is it imperative to provide 6 months continuous payslips from your employment?? - I am pretty confident i will find a job by the end of the year as jobs in my field are picking up, however say by February 2010 i only have 2-3 months of payslip would this be sufficient. I have over 25k saved in my bank account and own my own property and have received my P45 detailing what i earned over the last year and tax i have paid and have 12 months payslips from September 2009

Your help would be greatly appreciated

You should apply ASAP within a few weeks and include your recent wage slips - dont mention on there you have been made redundant - you gots plenty of savings and room for accomodation so shouldnt have any issues.

bazzy_1
Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 am
Location: BIRMINGHAM

Post by bazzy_1 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:18 am

Salaam to all

update from me

Application submitted on 4th June 2009 ( Islamabad)

Today showing : Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same

I have told my wife and she will be popping down tomorrrow - will let you all know the outcome - please pray for me as i have been doing for you all

Inshallah all will be good for us all
Hi S4INT,

Inshallah it will be good news, tonight is hopfully the night of power so we should all pray. Inshallah Allah SWT will do best for us.

Keep us posted
Regards,

Baz

TOPGUN
Junior Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:59 am
Location: Karachi

Post by TOPGUN » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:30 am

S4INT,

Best of luck man. INSHALLAH it will a good news for you and your wife.

Regards,

2036789
Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 pm
Location: LONDON
Contact:

Post by 2036789 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:06 pm

s4int its really good to hear some positive news, inshallah i ill pray fo you that you get some good news tmrw.

no mine is still showing as application forwarded to oc on , maybe its because its the 2nd time weve applied and thats why its taking longer than others. pls pray for me i hope that our status changesat some time today
MM

2036789
Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 pm
Location: LONDON
Contact:

Post by 2036789 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:16 pm

tommorrow will be exactlky 15 weeks for me i just hope inshallah we get some news within the next few weeks they told my mp it wilkl take 3-4 weeks, 1.5 weeks have past so hopefully not too long now.
but its good to hear ppls status starting to change now.
MM

S4INT
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 am

Post by S4INT » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:06 am

Salaam to All

Update from my side

The Wife has got her VISA – not asked her when it was stamped etc but will get more information this evening and pass this on to all of you.
I will continue to monitor the progress off other who applied the same time as me.

I did not speak to my MP as I thought it won’t really speed up anything as they will work according to the work they have and will not single out anyone for special treatment, but it’s a good way to see how far the application is in the process.

I look forward to hearing good news from all of you as we are all in the same boat.

bazzy_1
Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 am
Location: BIRMINGHAM

Post by bazzy_1 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 am

S4INT wrote:Salaam to All

Update from my side

The Wife has got her VISA – not asked her when it was stamped etc but will get more information this evening and pass this on to all of you.
I will continue to monitor the progress off other who applied the same time as me.

I did not speak to my MP as I thought it won’t really speed up anything as they will work according to the work they have and will not single out anyone for special treatment, but it’s a good way to see how far the application is in the process.

I look forward to hearing good news from all of you as we are all in the same boat.
Hi S4INT,

Congratulations.

Btw did your wife get a call from Gerry's aswell or did you just send her when you recieved the updaet on the website?
Regards,

Baz

S4INT
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 am

Post by S4INT » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:52 am

Hi Bazzy

I just told her to go there once the site updated her status - no call was made from Gerry.

Regards,
S4INT

was794
Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 pm
Location: uk

Post by was794 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 am

S4AINT -
Glad to hear the good news.
Congratulations on your success !!!
What date did you apply ?

was794
Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 pm
Location: uk

Post by was794 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:15 am

Just read your previous post says you applied 4th June

S4INT
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 am

Post by S4INT » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:25 pm

UPDATE

The visa was stamped on the 16-09-2009 - yesterday so it seems the BHC are passing the passport to GERRY in a day - which is a good sign

please keep checking the site for updates

bazzy_1
Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 am
Location: BIRMINGHAM

Post by bazzy_1 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:47 pm

S4INT wrote:UPDATE

The visa was stamped on the 16-09-2009 - yesterday so it seems the BHC are passing the passport to GERRY in a day - which is a good sign

please keep checking the site for updates
Hi S4INT,

I gather you applied for islamabad, this probably the reason why gerry's got the passport so quick. I think for other gerry's offices it may take slightly longer to send the documents.

Also did they give ur wife all the documents back? Or have the kept anything?
Regards,

Baz

TOPGUN
Junior Member
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:59 am
Location: Karachi

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:58 pm

S4INT,

Congrats man. Really happy for you.

is 16 Sep a delivery date or stamp date? coz there are two dates on the visa. One is the stamp date on the top right corner and 1 is in the middle which says delivered date. Just confirm it again. Coz its really amazing that gerrys got your wife's passport on the same date on which it got stamped.

Best wishes for you and your wife.

Regards,

2036789
Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 pm
Location: LONDON
Contact:

Post by 2036789 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:15 pm

congrats s4ints really pleased for you, I hope inshallah we all start hearing some news soon
MM

S4INT
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 am

Post by S4INT » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello All

I will get all the information for you by tomorrow - stamp dates, paper etc
yes i applied in Islamabad

Regards,
S4INT

R1z
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:06 pm
Contact:

Post by R1z » Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:15 pm

salaam to all

My husband applied for his visa at Mirpur on the 8th of June and I have just checked his application process and IT SAYS ITS READY FOR COLLECTION.

Not sure if the visa has been accepted but alhamdulillah some news before EID; I'll let you know of the outcome.

Mashallah very happy for those with some news, all the best.

Just thought i'll post my experience for others out there - there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Please be patient Allah will reward you in time, Salaam

Locked
cron