ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Earnings - Urgent Please HO Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shahid77
Newly Registered

Spouse Earnings - Urgent Please HO Query

Post by shahid77 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:54 pm

Hi,
I applied ILR Visa for my wife and Son through five years dependent route, few weeks HO sent a query asking proofs of living together for my self and wife, they also asked to Provide them VAT OR Premises Ownership OR Company Account off Reference/PAYE reference, I have none of them because I earn less VAT threshold, My Ltd company Registered at home address so no premises owner proof I take Dividend only from my ltd company so I have no Account Reference number or PAYE Reference number, someone on the forum suggested to apply now for Account Reference number of PAYE which I applied and got letter in time, I also asked my estate agent and she issued a letter saying they were aware company was registered on home address and I had permission to register at home address, I sent all these docs in home office including many living together proofs Now

I work in Royal Mail for 13 hours so I have all those pay slips for some reason they ask again might be guy at scanning center did not scan them they asked for three different months so this is not the issue as i have them but my other earning is from my limited company and I draw dividends only, my solicitor asked me i need to show my about 23000 (Wife +Son), from April to April I earned about 13000 from my Royal Mail income and 10500 from my company dividends, home office have all these documents but they ask solicitor in query "does your client wish to add anymore income for their financial requirement" this made me confuse, my solicitor asked me to provide below earning documents when I applied

1 -An accountant letter which show income from April 19 to April 2020 for both Royal Mail and for Ltd company
2- Self Assessment accounts
3.Coperation Tax accounts (Unaudited )
4.CT 600
5.SA302
6.SA 100
7. I attached SA 310 as well
8.Invoice
9.Company assignment (Contracts copies from clients )
10.Dividends Vouchers from April to April
11.Persona and Business bank statement where my income from Royal Mail and Dividends reflects
12. Ltd company certificate and shares holder certificate
13.Pay slips from Royal Mail and a letter from Employer
14.P60

I provided all above documents and providing again assuming they might have missed this as well but does not look they can miss all of them, now my fear is my company tax year is 1st of June to 31 of May each year, but the accountant letter we provided it shows income from April to April, also dividends are for same same period, did i do wrong here as i was suppose to follow my company tax year not April to April financial year?

My company tax years starts from 1st of June to 31 of May each years, but the accountant letter showed income from April 2019 to April 2020 and same as my dividend vouchers? I am wondering am did we do wrong to show income of wrong period ?

Sorry for long draft.

Regards
Shahid

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Earnings - Urgent Please HO Query

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:02 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.