ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

(Spouse settlement visa) How to contact to check if passport is received at Islamabad visa centre?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zairy123
Newly Registered

Biometric appointment for Spouse visa - documents required

Post by Zairy123 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:08 am

Hi,

Can someone please let me know what documents are needed when attending the biometric appointment in Islamabad?
This is for a spouse Visa coming to the UK

What can I upload on VFS and what documents does my wife need to take with her.

Thank you

Zairy123
Newly Registered

(Spouse settlement visa) How to contact to check if passport is received at Islamabad visa centre?

Post by Zairy123 » Tue May 18, 2021 3:53 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know how to contact the visa centre in Islamabad to check if the passport has reached there?
The decision has been made but there has not been any contact about collecting passport, so just wondering what issue is.

Thank you

ismath
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: (Spouse settlement visa) How to contact to check if passport is received at Islamabad visa centre?

Post by ismath » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:05 am

when did you collected your passport. Because even my application has been decided by UKVI, still there is no contact from VAC.

Ham1981
Newly Registered

Re: (Spouse settlement visa) How to contact to check if passport is received at Islamabad visa centre?

Post by Ham1981 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:38 am

How long you guys waiting for my decision has been made since 24th June still did not receive my passport :cry:

Theunknownusername
Wales

Post by Theunknownusername » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:32 am

Ham1981 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:38 am
How long you guys waiting for my decision has been made since 24th June still did not receive my passport :cry:
If a decision was made that long ago, I think you should contact the HO via email (cost £2.74) to understand what's going wrong in the process.

Ham1981
Newly Registered

Post by Ham1981 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:33 am

Done all this they apologise received the email on 19th aug but still nothing,they said VAC been informed and we will get documents soon.