ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa accomodation requirments

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sammm_81
Newly Registered

Spouse visa accomodation requirments

Post by Sammm_81 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:21 am

Hello every body,im glad to share u my query and your kind response with any idea or experience you have would be thankfull.

Im british citizen by birth but arrived to london 8 months ago and thankfully i have joined a job for 7 months now.
Im merried and have two daughters.
My wife is abroad,i need to submit for a spouse visa.
My question is regarding the accomedation,as im alone now so im renting a room in a house,so to submit a visa ,what shall i response to the accomedation clause?do i register my recent room address and latter when my wife visa be issued for sure ill rent adequate flat.

Or do ihave to rent first the adequate place and submit the contract and landlord agreement prior the visa submission?
The thing is,i dont know how long would the visa take to be issued,further that my wife need to quit here job and do some arrangments after ensuring the vise isued.
If i starrted renting a flat now ill loose money for nothing.i dont need to pay and stay for a double bedroom flat for three months!!

Hopfully i have explained the sitution in proper,appresitiate your feedback .
Thanks