ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Appeal- First Tier Tribunal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Fififadi
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Appeal- First Tier Tribunal

Post by Fififadi » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:00 pm

NaeemAbbas wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:26 pm
I submitted my appeal on 14th nov 2019, its been 8 months and they will take 11 full months which is the standard appeal process timings. I submitted for oral hearing. In the meanwhile I am sending them different reasons for why my appeal should be expedited. I hope this time they will expedite it as there is a medical emergency my wife is going through and needs urgent surgery for that and she is alone there and nobody is there to look after her. Hopefully judge will consider that and expedite it.
Hi NaeemAbbas,

I hope you're well

Have you heard back about expediting your appeal? Or have you been sent anything further with hearing date?

NaeemAbbas
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by NaeemAbbas » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:58 pm

Nothing, they don’t give a damn, I am just thinking to submit fresh application when the VFS global reopens.

Fififadi
Mood:

Post by Fififadi » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:20 pm

NaeemAbbas wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:58 pm
Nothing, they don’t give a damn, I am just thinking to submit fresh application when the VFS global reopens.
I understand there will be a backlog with new applications too - however you can do that and leave your appeal in the process too?

I think there should be more hearings now due to easing of lockdown, but it will be slow. Our timelines are very similar (our 15 weeks were up on 1st April) so I will let you know if I hear anything. Please do the same.

NaeemAbbas
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by NaeemAbbas » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Sure, currently I have heard nothing but they are saying the appeal is waiting to be listed.

Fififadi
Mood:

Post by Fififadi » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:15 pm

NaeemAbbas wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:24 pm
Sure, currently I have heard nothing but they are saying the appeal is waiting to be listed.
Hi

Hope you’re well. Have you heard anything yet?
We received another acknowledgement letter telling us where the hearing will be but no date. The letter has also asked for both sides to submit documents in around 28 days.

NaeemAbbas
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by NaeemAbbas » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:41 pm

Yes received letter for submitting evidence for both parties within 14 days and 28 days. We are on same time line. Hope for the best.

NaeemAbbas
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by NaeemAbbas » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:04 pm

Let me know whats the status of your appeal?

Fififadi
Mood:

Post by Fififadi » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:52 am

NaeemAbbas wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:04 pm
Let me know whats the status of your appeal?
Hello

We have submitted our ASA and received the HO review of the ASA at the end of September. Haven’t received anything further yet. Not sure what the next step is now? I’m hoping just a hearing date.

How about you? Where have you got to?

NaeemAbbas
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by NaeemAbbas » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:01 am

Case management form is submitted now from our side, now waiting for review.

Lets see where it gets us both. Fingers crossed. They should give you a hearing date now and what was the review by home office?

Fififadi
Mood:

Post by Fififadi » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:14 pm

NaeemAbbas wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:01 am
Case management form is submitted now from our side, now waiting for review.

Lets see where it gets us both. Fingers crossed. They should give you a hearing date now and what was the review by home office?
Review was that they stick to their original decision. Do update me if you have any progress and I will do the same.