ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rima4289
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Spouse visa appeal

Post by rima4289 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:09 am

Hello everyone
I was refused back in september for spouse visa
The refusal was I DONT MEET THE FINANCIAL CRITERIA
2017/2017 is earnt 16,600 that was because i didnt work the full april to aprril
Any way 2017/2018 tax year its £19,500
Im in court next week for
The appeal what am i expected in court
What question will be asked
Please help

Ballmigirl17
Albania

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Ballmigirl17 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:09 am

Hi I recently had my hearing on 6th June.

We was refused on financial requirement although I had earned £19,500 but all documents such as relevent payslips bank statements letter from employer and employer contract were provided the ECO who decided our case was just a stupid idiot who clearly ignored the documents just to try and make me apply again as its quicker to apply again than appeal all just to make money out of me.

The home office didn't turn up or submit the appeal bundle ... surprise surprise because they knew they were wrong. The judge had to determine whether or not they could hear the case without the home office being there and lucky for us he could.

It took the judge 10 mins after a short conversation with my barrister to figure out that i had satisfied the requirements.

The judge didn't ask me anything. My barrister did all the talking. I was only asked to confirm that my witness statement was true and to confirm name and address etc.

Hope this helps!

rima4289
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by rima4289 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:54 am

Solid

That was good
Hope its the same my way
I did earn it £16,600 but i didnt work the full tax year

Congrats