Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

N_a
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by N_a » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:52 am

Nabeel121 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:05 pm
N_a wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:51 pm
Nabeel121 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:06 pm
N_a wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:48 pm
Hi, i am new to this but really new someones help/advice.
I submitted visa application (priority) on 18th September, i was not contacted, nor was my husband or my employer, we received email on 16th October to collet passport. (I was really happy how quick they did it) however My husband went to collect passport and sadly they refused.
Now, the refusal reason was because we did not meet the financial requirements however i work 2 jobs (i work 7days a week) and i have savings, i could even meet the requirements with one job and my savings but by the looks of it they did not even take my savings in to consideration at all. And to add, they also stated that i was missing one payslip which we did send, My solicitor said they have made a mistake and it is their fault. We have sent all financial requirement documents again and have appealed yesterday (18 October) however i just want to know how long it will take? Surely mine should be straight forward?

Hey I appealed 22 October and received appeal acknowledgment email yesterday 13 November. Have you received yours yet and have you put a complaint forward ?
I havnt received anything yet. Payment was taken out 28 October and have not received anything yet. When did they take appeal payment out? What did it say in the email? I havnt complained yet however i am going to do so and get the mp involved. Did you complain?


My solicitor did it all for me and I just paid on the day of the appeal which was 22 October. The email I got said that the case has been forwarded to home office and they can take up to 15 weeks to reply. I haven’t complained yet I was waiting for the appeal ref number which I’ve now got so will be putting a complaint forward soon. What was your refusal based on?
They refused me because i was missing a payslip-which i did send. What about you? This is so stressing!

Nabeel121
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Nabeel121 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:24 am

They refused me because i was missing a payslip-which i did send. What about you? This is so stressing!
[/quote]

Mine was based on my earnings too. I proved my earnings which are £20k for the year but they based it on 17 months after looking at my HMRC records which makes no sense at all. A stupid mistake made by the officer as they can only base it on 6 months wage slips - it’s also stated in the guidelines + I’ve only been working at my current job for 12 months so it’s really weird how they got the figure of 17 months. Anyway good luck with your application, I hope you hear good news very soon Insha’Allah and keep me updated! I’ll do the same :)

N_a
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by N_a » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:25 pm

Nabeel121 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:24 am
They refused me because i was missing a payslip-which i did send. What about you? This is so stressing!
Mine was based on my earnings too. I proved my earnings which are £20k for the year but they based it on 17 months after looking at my HMRC records which makes no sense at all. A stupid mistake made by the officer as they can only base it on 6 months wage slips - it’s also stated in the guidelines + I’ve only been working at my current job for 12 months so it’s really weird how they got the figure of 17 months. Anyway good luck with your application, I hope you hear good news very soon Insha’Allah and keep me updated! I’ll do the same :)
[/quote]


Hi! Got an update! Health charge was refunded on 16th November, and today, 18th november i recieved the acknowledgment letter :)

N_a
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by N_a » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Nabeel121 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:24 am
They refused me because i was missing a payslip-which i did send. What about you? This is so stressing!
Mine was based on my earnings too. I proved my earnings which are £20k for the year but they based it on 17 months after looking at my HMRC records which makes no sense at all. A stupid mistake made by the officer as they can only base it on 6 months wage slips - it’s also stated in the guidelines + I’ve only been working at my current job for 12 months so it’s really weird how they got the figure of 17 months. Anyway good luck with your application, I hope you hear good news very soon Insha’Allah and keep me updated! I’ll do the same :)
[/quote]

Hi, any update?

Remti
Junior Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Remti » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:43 pm

N_a wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:38 pm
Nabeel121 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:24 am
They refused me because i was missing a payslip-which i did send. What about you? This is so stressing!
Mine was based on my earnings too. I proved my earnings which are £20k for the year but they based it on 17 months after looking at my HMRC records which makes no sense at all. A stupid mistake made by the officer as they can only base it on 6 months wage slips - it’s also stated in the guidelines + I’ve only been working at my current job for 12 months so it’s really weird how they got the figure of 17 months. Anyway good luck with your application, I hope you hear good news very soon Insha’Allah and keep me updated! I’ll do the same :)
Hi, any update?
[/quote]

Hey hun. Im planning to appeal too but i just wantsd to know have u got any updates

N_a
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by N_a » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:56 pm

Hi, unfortunately nothing since I received the appeal acknowledgment letter

N_a
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by N_a » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:35 pm

Still not received anything and its the 9th week out of the 15.. ☹️

Nabeel121
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Nabeel121 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 pm

N_a wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:35 pm
Still not received anything and its the 9th week out of the 15.. ☹️
Hey, we have similar timelines and I haven’t received anything as of yet. Do let me know when you receive something.

N_a
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by N_a » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:01 pm

Nabeel121 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 pm
N_a wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:35 pm
Still not received anything and its the 9th week out of the 15.. ☹️
Hey, we have similar timelines and I haven’t received anything as of yet. Do let me know when you receive something.
Have you tried contacting them? I emailed them twice through the paid service and they gave me a completely different answer to what i asked

Nabeel121
Newly Registered
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Re: Spouse visa appeal

Post by Nabeel121 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:23 pm

N_a wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:01 pm
Nabeel121 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 pm
N_a wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:35 pm
Still not received anything and its the 9th week out of the 15.. ☹️
Hey, we have similar timelines and I haven’t received anything as of yet. Do let me know when you receive something.
Have you tried contacting them? I emailed them twice through the paid service and they gave me a completely different answer to what i asked

Nope haven’t tried at all. Just got my MP involved to quicken the process but nothing seems to work.

Post Reply
cron