ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, Administrator

Post Reply
balixonline
Junior Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:05 pm
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by balixonline » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:16 pm

Application submitted: 08 April 2019 (Non-priority)

biometrics enrolled on and at 11 April 2019, Karachi, Pakistan

Supporting documents submitted to VFS (London) for scanning on 18 April 2019

Supporting documents collected from VFS (London) on 25 April 2019

Confirmation email: 28/05/2019 - Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK decision making centre etc etc etc.

Email requesting certificate of confirmation from IFA accountant: 24 June 2019

Document sent via email: 25 June 2019

Sponsor contacted by UKVI: NO

Update 01/07/2019: I telephoned UKVI and was told that a decision has been made 'sometime' last week. They were unable to say when it was made but I imagine it would have been between Wedesday to Friday.

We paid for the passport to be delivered via courier so now awaiting courier delivery.

Delivery: 03 July 2019

Decision: Visa granted (valid from 03.07.2019 for 30 days)

Parv2018
Newly Registered
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Parv2018 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Parv2018 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:23 pm
Parv2018 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:07 pm
Parv2018 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:36 pm
Hi

Priority visa for my husband

Application submitted online: 28/05/2019
Documents submitted via Vfs smethwick 31/05/2019
Please note I waited at 8am outside the Visa Application Centre in which I was seen to straight away and documents were uploaded with in an hour. I paid £75 for this service.
Biometric submitted Lahore: 03/06/2019
Husband was offered a date for the 13th of June but as he didn’t want to wait he went and asked lahore Centre to change his appointment. They say walk in but really it’s not a walk in option.

Sponsor contact: not yet
Employer contact: not yet

I will keep you updated with any more development

I wish everyone good luck 🥰
10/6/2019 received email after 5 working days
Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.
Update
Recieved a email on 26.7.19
application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
23 days today from biometric and counting 🤲🏻
Update 4.7.19

Husband received a text from Vfs The processed visa application for GWF*******was received on 7/4/2019.
Vfs called husband to ask him to collect his passport and to bring ID card copy and application submission receipt

I the sponsor received a email from my solicitor that she forwarded on to me.

Dear ***** ,
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF****** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/4/2019 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Sponsor contacted: No
Employer contacted: No

Inshallah Allah will grant us success as husband is picking up his passport tomorrow.

From biometric to collection email 24 working days

Kimn
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:15 am

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Kimn » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Applied via Access UK

Application submitted: 25/06/2019 (Priority)
Documents scanned and uploaded Via VFS centre: 25/06/2019
Biometrics enrolled: 27/06/2019
Confirmation email: 04/07/2019

Please make dua. Wishing everyone all the best In Sha Allah.

roey28
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:26 am

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by roey28 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:36 am

Applied using AccessUK

Priority service
Online application: 30-05-2019
Biometrics enrolled: 17-06-2019 at Islamabad
Documents scanned at VFS centre in Smethwick: 18-06-2019 (waited for roughly 3 hours for this)
ECO email stating that application has been received and is currently being processed for consideration by an entry clearance officer: 25-06-2019

Currently on day 15 since biometrics and am tempted to contact UKVI but am holding off. Also, this is my second application. My first one was also a priority visa and from biometrics (02-10-2018) to collection email (12-11-2018) it was a neat 30 working days. A PSA: my contact for collection email sat in my spam mail box for a good week before I had the sense to check it so always double check junk/spam email folders.

Parv2018
Newly Registered
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Parv2018 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:19 pm

Parv2018 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:57 pm
Parv2018 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:23 pm
Parv2018 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:07 pm
Parv2018 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:36 pm
Hi

Priority visa for my husband

Application submitted online: 28/05/2019
Documents submitted via Vfs smethwick 31/05/2019
Please note I waited at 8am outside the Visa Application Centre in which I was seen to straight away and documents were uploaded with in an hour. I paid £75 for this service.
Biometric submitted Lahore: 03/06/2019
Husband was offered a date for the 13th of June but as he didn’t want to wait he went and asked lahore Centre to change his appointment. They say walk in but really it’s not a walk in option.

Sponsor contact: not yet
Employer contact: not yet

I will keep you updated with any more development

I wish everyone good luck 🥰
10/6/2019 received email after 5 working days
Thank you for your online application which has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.
Update
Recieved a email on 26.7.19
application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
23 days today from biometric and counting 🤲🏻
Update 4.7.19

Husband received a text from Vfs The processed visa application for GWF*******was received on 7/4/2019.
Vfs called husband to ask him to collect his passport and to bring ID card copy and application submission receipt

I the sponsor received a email from my solicitor that she forwarded on to me.

Dear ***** ,
The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF****** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 7/4/2019 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Sponsor contacted: No
Employer contacted: No

Inshallah Allah will grant us success as husband is picking up his passport tomorrow.

From biometric to collection email 24 working days
Alhamdulliah my husband picked up his passport and his visa has been granted 😊
From the 8th July -7th August

I wish everyone good luck and you all get the outcome to b with your loved ones
Ameen

amba786
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:54 pm
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by amba786 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:29 pm

Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 15 April 2019
Biometric enrolled: 18 April 2019(Islamabad)
Documents sent to sheffled:17 April 2019
Documents received back from sheffled:Not yet
Email received: 4th june 2019 application in consideration by an entry clearance officer etc etc..
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:

a_sid02
Newly Registered
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by a_sid02 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 09 Jun 2019
Biometric enrolled: 28 Jun 2019 (Islamabad)
Documents scanned at VFS London: 08 Jul 2019 (Took like 4 hours :( )
Email received:
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:

tehussain
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:36 am

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by tehussain » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:31 pm

Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 07 Jul 2019
Biometric booked: 02 Aug 2019 only date available :-( (Mirpur)
Email received:
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:

Moderator edit : please DO NOT ask quesrions in this topic!!

roey28
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:26 am

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by roey28 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:18 am

roey28 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:36 am
Applied using AccessUK

Priority service
Online application: 30-05-2019
Biometrics enrolled: 17-06-2019 at Islamabad
Documents scanned at VFS centre in Smethwick: 18-06-2019 (waited for roughly 3 hours for this)
ECO email stating that application has been received and is currently being processed for consideration by an entry clearance officer: 25-06-2019

Currently on day 15 since biometrics and am tempted to contact UKVI but am holding off. Also, this is my second application. My first one was also a priority visa and from biometrics (02-10-2018) to collection email (12-11-2018) it was a neat 30 working days. A PSA: my contact for collection email sat in my spam mail box for a good week before I had the sense to check it so always double check junk/spam email folders.
Email received stating that application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision: 07-07-2019

Now on 17 working days since biometrics. I did end up emailing to ask for a status update :shock:

nadeem1992
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by nadeem1992 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:23 pm

Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 5th July 2019
Biometric enrolled: Appointment on 25th July 2019 Lahore (Islamabad dates not available :(
Documents sent to sheffield:
Documents received in sheffield:
Documents received back from sheffield:

saad2019uk
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:19 pm
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by saad2019uk » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Application Category: Settlement husband
Priority level: Non Priority (Standard)
Location: Islamabad
Online Application submitted: 07/02/19
Biometric enrolled: 12/02/19
Supporting documents sent to Sheffield on : 16/02/19
Supporting documents received in Sheffield on : 18/02/19
Supporting documents received back from Sheffield on: after 2 weeks
ECO Consideration Email : 20/03/19
Case not straightforward Email: 01/05/19
Employer contacted : 09/05/19
Sponsor Contacted next day : 10/05/19
Sponsor and applicant contacted for interview: 21/06/19
Escalated case 3 times through Email and phone call : Saying i can confirm that your Application is being Considered and also currently awaiting a decision.Same answer 3 times.
interview via video conference for applicant and phone call for sponsor at same time: 27/06/19
After interviwed still waiting for decision more than 2 weeks till now
Contacted for Collection: still waiting
Collection made: ALLAH IS GREAT.
Please make Dua we get the Visa soon in sha ALLAH.
Total working days from biometric Appointment -110days
Total 20 weeks uptill now.

saad2019uk
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:19 pm
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by saad2019uk » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Application Category: Settlement husband
Priority level: Non Priority (Standard)
Location: Islamabad
Online Application submitted: 07/02/19
Biometric enrolled: 12/02/19
Supporting documents sent to Sheffield on : 16/02/19
Supporting documents received in Sheffield on : 18/02/19
Supporting documents received back from Sheffield on: after 2 weeks
ECO Consideration Email : 20/03/19
Case not straightforward Email: 01/05/19
Employer contacted : 09/05/19
Sponsor Contacted next day : 10/05/19
Sponsor and applicant contacted for interview: 21/06/19
interview via video conference for applicant and phone call for sponsor at same time: 27/06/19
After interviwed still waiting for decision more than 2 weeks till now.
Escalated case 3 times through Email and phone call : Saying i can confirm that your Application is being Considered and also currently awaiting a decision.Same answer 3 times.
Contacted for Collection: still waiting
Collection made: ALLAH IS GREAT.
Please make Dua we get the Visa soon in sha ALLAH.
Total working days from biometric Appointment 110days
Total 5 months uptill now.

nadeem1992
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by nadeem1992 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:45 pm

nadeem1992 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:23 pm

Applied using visa4uk

Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 5th July 2019
Biometric enrolled: Appointment on 15th July 2019 in Islamabad (was able to get Islamabad date at last)
Documents sent to sheffield: 18th July 2019
Documents received in sheffield:
Documents received back from sheffield:

tehussain
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:36 am

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by tehussain » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:29 pm

tehussain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:31 pm
Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 07 Jul 2019
Biometric booked: 02 Aug 2019 only date available :-( (Mirpur)
Email received:
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:

Moderator edit : please DO NOT ask quesrions in this topic!!

Spouse visa: Priority (managed to change)
Application submitted online: 07 Jul 2019
Biometric booked: 18 July 2019, dates opened up in mirpur)
Documents posted: 18 July 2019
Email received:
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:

nadeem1992
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by nadeem1992 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:09 am

nadeem1992 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:45 pm
nadeem1992 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:23 pm

Applied using visa4uk

Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 5th July 2019
Biometric enrolled: Appointment on 15th July 2019 in Islamabad (was able to get Islamabad date at last)
Documents sent to sheffield: 18th July 2019
Documents received in sheffield: 19th July 2019
Documents received back from sheffield:

roey28
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:26 am

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by roey28 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:21 pm

roey28 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:18 am
roey28 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:36 am
Applied using AccessUK

Priority service
Online application: 30-05-2019
Biometrics enrolled: 17-06-2019 at Islamabad
Documents scanned at VFS centre in Smethwick: 18-06-2019 (waited for roughly 3 hours for this)
ECO email stating that application has been received and is currently being processed for consideration by an entry clearance officer: 25-06-2019

Currently on day 15 since biometrics and am tempted to contact UKVI but am holding off. Also, this is my second application. My first one was also a priority visa and from biometrics (02-10-2018) to collection email (12-11-2018) it was a neat 30 working days. A PSA: my contact for collection email sat in my spam mail box for a good week before I had the sense to check it so always double check junk/spam email folders.
Email received stating that application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision: 07-07-2019

Now on 17 working days since biometrics. I did end up emailing to ask for a status update :shock:
Update: Passport collection email received: 19-07-2019
Husband will collect passport on Monday and inshallah all will be well. 25 working days from biometrics to processed application.

amba786
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:54 pm
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by amba786 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:19 am

amba786 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:29 pm
Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 15 April 2019
Biometric enrolled: 18 April 2019(Islamabad)
Documents sent to sheffled:17 April 2019
Documents received back from sheffled:Not yet
Email received: 4th june 2019 application in consideration by an entry clearance officer etc etc..
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:
Upddate: rang ukvi on 5th july 2019, told me a decision got made a few days ago, so would of been 3rd July because I had just rang on the 1st and was told still in process. They rang my husband 19th july to collect passport but he missed the call..🙄 but he will still be going to collect passport on Monday.. all will be good in sha allah.
Will keep you guys updated.

roey28
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:26 am

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by roey28 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:53 am

roey28 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:21 pm
roey28 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:18 am
roey28 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:36 am
Applied using AccessUK

Priority service
Online application: 30-05-2019
Biometrics enrolled: 17-06-2019 at Islamabad
Documents scanned at VFS centre in Smethwick: 18-06-2019 (waited for roughly 3 hours for this)
ECO email stating that application has been received and is currently being processed for consideration by an entry clearance officer: 25-06-2019

Currently on day 15 since biometrics and am tempted to contact UKVI but am holding off. Also, this is my second application. My first one was also a priority visa and from biometrics (02-10-2018) to collection email (12-11-2018) it was a neat 30 working days. A PSA: my contact for collection email sat in my spam mail box for a good week before I had the sense to check it so always double check junk/spam email folders.
Email received stating that application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision: 07-07-2019

Now on 17 working days since biometrics. I did end up emailing to ask for a status update :shock:
Employer contacted: No
Sponsor contacted: No
Update: Passport collection email received: 19-07-2019
Husband will collect passport on Monday and inshallah all will be well. 25 working days from biometrics to processed application.
Final update: Passport collected and visa granted alhamdulillah! Valid from 30-07-2019 until 29-08-2019 May Allah reunite everyone with their loved ones.

amba786
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:54 pm
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by amba786 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm

amba786 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:19 am
amba786 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:29 pm
Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 15 April 2019
Biometric enrolled: 18 April 2019(Islamabad)
Documents sent to sheffled:17 April 2019
Documents received back from sheffled:Not yet
Email received: 4th june 2019 application in consideration by an entry clearance officer etc etc..
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:
Upddate: rang ukvi on 5th july 2019, told me a decision got made a few days ago, so would of been 3rd July because I had just rang on the 1st and was told still in process. They rang my husband 19th july to collect passport but he missed the call..🙄 but he will still be going to collect passport on Monday.. all will be good in sha allah.
Will keep you guys updated.
Final update..
Visa granted Alhamdulillah
Stamped from 14th july till August 14th 2019.
Decision made on 3rd July. Took 2weeks to get passport back to islamabad🙄 Gud look to u all. 3rd time application submitted. 4years of being married. Happy days ahead 😉

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 78714
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Heenaaa wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:42 pm
PLEASE respect that this is a TIMELINE THREAD ONLY. Any question posts or discussions or chit chat have been and will continue to be removed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tehussain
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:36 am

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by tehussain » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:02 am

tehussain wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:29 pm
tehussain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:31 pm
Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 07 Jul 2019
Biometric booked: 02 Aug 2019 only date available :-( (Mirpur)
Email received:
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:

Moderator edit : please DO NOT ask quesrions in this topic!!

Spouse visa: Priority (managed to change)
Application submitted online: 07 Jul 2019
Biometric booked: 18 July 2019
Documents posted: 18 July 2019
Email received:
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:


Spouse visa: Priority (managed to change)
Application submitted online: 07 Jul 2019
Biometric booked: 18 July 2019
Documents posted: 18 July 2019
Documents received: 19 July 2019
Email received: 24 July 2019 (the email stated they've accepted the documents on this occasion, but won't be doing so after 31 July 2019)
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:

nadeem1992
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by nadeem1992 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:20 pm

[quote=nadeem1992 post_id=1804709 time=1563534576 user_id=221157]
[quote=nadeem1992 post_id=1804374 time=1563453901 user_id=221157]
[quote=nadeem1992 post_id=1801490 time=1562689432 user_id=221157]

Applied using visa4uk

Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 5th July 2019
Biometric enrolled: Appointment on 15th July 2019 in Islamabad (was able to get Islamabad date at last)
Documents sent to sheffield: 18th July 2019
Documents received in sheffield: 19th July 2019
Email received: 24 July 2019 (the email stated they've accepted the documents on this occasion, but won't be doing so after 31 July 2019)
Documents received back from sheffield:

Maha101
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:09 am
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Maha101 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:31 pm

Spouse visa: Priority
Application submitted online: 16 June 2019
Biometric booked: 19 June 2019
Documents scanned: 24 June 2019
Email received: 19 July 2019 asking for additional documents (which btw were already scanned on the system don't know how they missed it)
Required Documents sent again via email: 22 July 2019

Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:

Desperately waiting i am really getting anxious now 😬

nadeem1992
Newbie
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:20 pm

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by nadeem1992 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:12 am

[quote=nadeem1992 post_id=1806495 time=1563970807 user_id=221157]
[quote=nadeem1992 post_id=1804709 time=1563534576 user_id=221157]
[quote=nadeem1992 post_id=1804374 time=1563453901 user_id=221157]
[quote=nadeem1992 post_id=1801490 time=1562689432 user_id=221157]

Applied using visa4uk

Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 5th July 2019
Biometric enrolled: Appointment on 15th July 2019 in Islamabad (was able to get Islamabad date at last)
Documents sent to sheffield: 18th July 2019
Documents received in sheffield: 19th July 2019
Email received: 24 July 2019 (the email stated they've accepted the documents on this occasion, but won't be doing so after 31 July 2019)
ECO consideration email: 25th July 2019
Documents received back from sheffield:

tehussain
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:36 am

Re: Spouse Visa Applications - PAKISTAN TIMELINES ONLY

Post by tehussain » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:24 am

tehussain wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:02 am
tehussain wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:29 pm
tehussain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:31 pm
Spouse visa: Non priority
Application submitted online: 07 Jul 2019
Biometric booked: 02 Aug 2019 only date available :-( (Mirpur)
Email received:
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:

Moderator edit : please DO NOT ask quesrions in this topic!!

Spouse visa: Priority (managed to change)
Application submitted online: 07 Jul 2019
Biometric booked: 18 July 2019
Documents posted: 18 July 2019
Email received:
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:


Spouse visa: Priority (managed to change)
Application submitted online: 07 Jul 2019
Biometric booked: 18 July 2019
Documents posted: 18 July 2019
Documents received: 19 July 2019
Email received: 24 July 2019 (the email stated they've accepted the documents on this occasion, but won't be doing so after 31 July 2019)
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:

Spouse visa: Priority (managed to change)
Application submitted online: 07 Jul 2019
Biometric booked: 18 July 2019
Documents posted: 18 July 2019
Documents received: 19 July 2019
Email received: 24 July 2019 (the email stated they've accepted the documents on this occasion, but won't be doing so after 31 July 2019)
ECO Email: received 25 July 2019
Contacted for collection:
Collection made:
Decision:

Post Reply
cron