Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Update - supporting documents sent backAES90 wrote:Application Category: Spouse (Husband) Priority
Application Submitted Online: 01-April-2017
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Location): Lahore
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date):03-April-2017
Application Forwarded To British High Commission On : 03-April-2017.
Confirmation of application being received : 04-April-2017
Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 04-April-2017.
Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield On : 07-April-2016
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable):
Decision Made (As Per Covering Letter Issued By Home Office) :
Contacted For Collection :
Collection Made :
Decision Of Application :
Validity Of Visa:
Casa wrote:Casa wrote:CR001 wrote:Can members posting in this thread PLEASE stick to the rules, it really is not a difficult request. This is NOT a questions or discussion topic.
I am not sure why questions such as 'any updates on your case' keep being posted, as the below is quite clear!!!
A reminder to ALL who contribute on this thread, please take note.
To all members who contribute to this topic/thread, the following are the guidance to adhere to so that we do not end up with a timeline thread that runs into 1274 pages as the other one did and has become a discussion thread, rather than an easily readable timeline thread :
1. This topic is for timelines and timeline updates ONLY.
2. ANY discussions, chit chat, question such as 'Any news for applications from Lahore...' ect, will be deleted and the user issued with a warning.
3. Most members who contribute to this thread will already have other recent queries or threads on the forum, i.e. 'Spouse Visa - Please Advise' etc. If you need to ask a member something specific about their application, click on their name, search for their most recent NON timeline post and ask the question there. You are of course free to use the PM function for this too if you choose.
4. There will be zero tolerance of any abuse of the timeline thread.
5. No posting of personal contact details, please see Forum Terms & Conditions (click), particularly point 5.
6. The Format for posting your timeline is below.
7. This topic/thread will be monitored daily.