Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Hi can you please assist me with these questions.
1. YesUA2015 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:28 amHi can you please assist me with these questions.
1. Can I ( sponsor) travel while my wife spouse visa in process?
2. I also have taken a loan and paying it back. Credit history is good too, will that make any difference in decision?
3. Marriage certificate need to be attested from Pakistan? It’s nadra English original copy and other one in Urdu.
4. I will be renting a flat and apart from tenancy agreement, do I still need landlord letter to mention that my wife can live here if she get visa etc?
Will appreciate your help.
1. In covering letter give your new address and also redirect your old address through royal mail but remember BRP card will be sent through DX courier which wont be redirected if the UKVI wont follow your new address.UA2015 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:39 pmHi,
Kindly can you help me with these questions please.
1. I will move to new address in first week of November and will apply for spouse visa as wel that tome. All my documents will have my current addresses rather new address as it will not be possible to change address on all my documents in short time. Will that be issue for spouse visa ? Or it’s ok as long as I mention in cover letter and also attach Royal Mail direction?
2. Can I also add money transfer receipt as well which I send to my wife ?
3. Would I be able to book priority services online or my wife have to pay fee when she visit for biometrics ?
4. VAF4A appendix 2. Financial. I heard that I don’t have to submit that if I apply via some certain website. Is it true ? If yes which site is that please?
Thank you very much.