ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Bank Statement Transactions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sam10
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Bank Statement Transactions

Post by sam10 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:27 pm

Hi,

I am going to be in the process of getting spouse visa for my wife who lives in India. For spouse visa, UKVI needs three or six months of my UK Bank statements. My question is do I submit only the first pages of the statement indicating my balance, name and address with bank logo or UKVI needs bank statements with the list of transactions? I might not want my wife to see some of my transactions. What do I do in that case?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa Bank Statement Transactions

Post by TODMATT » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:05 pm

sam10 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:27 pm
Hi,

I am going to be in the process of getting spouse visa for my wife who lives in India. For spouse visa, UKVI needs three or six months of my UK Bank statements. My question is do I submit only the first pages of the statement indicating my balance, name and address with bank logo or UKVI needs bank statements with the list of transactions? I might not want my wife to see some of my transactions. What do I do in that case?
If you are relying on your income and you have been working for 6 months, you need 6 months bank statements showing the income matches your payslips so this way you can use downloaded online PDF without your wife seeing your transactions details at all.

You can opt for assisted scanning in the UK where you will forward all your documents to a scanning hub

See option 3 where sponsor can submit all supporting documents in the UK.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/in/en/vacs/ ... -documents
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

sam10
Newly Registered

Post by sam10 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:02 pm

Thank You so much for your reply TODMATT.

I didn't get your first solution. Yes I am going to rely on my income and will be having to download six months pdf statements, but those statements will still have my day to day transaction details correct?

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:09 pm

sam10 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:02 pm
Thank You so much for your reply TODMATT.

I didn't get your first solution. Yes I am going to rely on my income and will be having to download six months pdf statements, but those statements will still have my day to day transaction details correct?
Yes it will show your day to day transactions. You have many options in the link posted above, sponsor can self upload all documents in the UK at your own convenience without your wife seeing your transactions list or pay for it to be scanned on your behalf.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:34 pm

sam10 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:27 pm
Hi,

You must submit 6 months of complete statements, including all transactions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.