ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa decision email

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

JohnFerrow
Newly Registered

Spouse visa decision email

Post by JohnFerrow » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:18 am

My relative received an email that his spouse visa has been successful 16 Nov, I thought that decision would normally be know upon passport collection. Is this normal ? Also how long will he have to Waite before he can collect the passport. Timeline 1st July 2022

Your application for a UK visa (vignette) has been successful. This letter is not a permission to
travel to the UK.
Before you can travel to the UK, you will need to collect your visa. Please do not attempt to travel to the UK until you have collected your visa.
We will contact you when your visa is ready to collect from the visa application centre where you submitted your application.
Please do not visit the visa application centre until you” are contacted.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse visa decision email

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:22 am

JohnFerrow wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:18 am
My relative received an email that his spouse visa has been successful 16 Nov, I thought that decision would normally be know upon passport collection. Is this normal ? Yes, decision outcome is sent out via emails now. Also how long will he have to Waite before he can collect the passport. No one can tell exact, just got to wait to hear from VAC for pick up or courier company for delivery. Timeline 1st July 2022

Your application for a UK visa (vignette) has been successful. This letter is not a permission to
travel to the UK.
Before you can travel to the UK, you will need to collect your visa. Please do not attempt to travel to the UK until you have collected your visa.
We will contact you when your visa is ready to collect from the visa application centre where you submitted your application.
Please do not visit the visa application centre until you” are contacted.

JohnFerrow
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa decision email

Post by JohnFerrow » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:41 pm

Thanks for that