ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Employment letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RomRom87
Newly Registered
Algeria

Spouse Visa Employment letter

Post by RomRom87 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello, I hope someone can help me,

I have applied for a spouse UK Visa and i have a question in regards to Employment Letter:
My Letter From HR Includes:
My Name
Role
Contract Type
Start Date of employment
Gross Salary
Work Address,

I have also submitted, 7 months Wage Slips, 6 months bank statements, Work Contract which is Fixed Term also includes my start date and Salary, Extension of the contract, Pay rise letter for the new financial year of 2018 stating the new salary. P60 for 3 years and letter from HMRC confirming the annual salary for the past years.

My worry is the employment letter from HR does not include how long i have been paid this salary for however on a separate letter confirming the pay rise it states this will start from March Pay role 2018. my salaries all have been over 26k Annually, I am worried that on the HR employer letter it does not have that information and it confirms it on another letter, I work for a well known Bank.

Can someone please help me if i would more likely to be refused based on the information above? or has anyone been refused for the same or similar situations?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Spouse Visa Employment letter

Post by seagul » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Don't include P60. Attaching one month's extra payslip & bank statement (if required income doesn't fall) is a wise strategy to avoid any miscalculation. Attach 7th month bank statement too. Attach both letters together which should meet the purpose.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

RomRom87
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by RomRom87 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:03 pm

thank you for your response,

I have submitted my documents already and received an email from ECO on 26 November, i have attached the pay rise letter with the contract, i included P60 as an extra just another proof of employer. i did only put 6 months bank statements , i could have included the 7 the months meaning going back to April but i didnt even tho i had it, do you think this is an issue?

RomRom87
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by RomRom87 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:06 pm

the orders of the letters were:
letter from employer
Wage slips
p60
contract
extension
pay rise letter
bank statements
maybe i should have put the pay rise letter with the letter from employer, i am really worried.

Alam-
Mood:

Post by Alam- » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:24 pm

RomRom87 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:06 pm
the orders of the letters were:
letter from employer
Wage slips
p60
contract
extension
pay rise letter
bank statements
maybe i should have put the pay rise letter with the letter from employer, i am really worried.
Don't worry, you'll get good news soon.
What order did you your other supporting documents?
I am sending in my file next week, any advice for me?
Thank you.

RomRom87
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by RomRom87 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Thank you I really hope so,

My order
The online application form
Biomatric appointment confirmation email
IHS confirmation email
Appendix 2
A1 life skills certification
TB test certification
2 x passport photos
Photo copy of applicant passport
Translated birth certification of applicant
Criminal record translated which is ckear of applicant
Photo copy of sponsor UK passport
Relationship ship documents, including marriage certificate translated, calls history, flights tickets and pictures of each visit and wedding day
Financial documents as stated above
Accommodation
Photo copy of any thing I wanted back and not kept by home office.

Good luck

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:05 am

There is no need to provide 7 months of payslips when the requirement is 6. It may even confuse the ECO. Providing more is not always better.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

RomRom87
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by RomRom87 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:23 am

My pay is the same amount each month as it's a yearly salary, I hope it does not confuse them, I sent 7 as I seen others sent 7. It's abit late now just my fingers crossed now

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:27 am

Dont worry about it. Reason why it's best to send 6 is because they can overlook a month for example they may look at Jan, Feb, Mar, April, June, July and say oh May is missing so its a refusal, or count the payslips from Feb to July and refuse because application date is Jan.... and all sorts of things.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

RomRom87
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by RomRom87 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:36 am

i have sent, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, i have sent my document on the 19 November and the pay slip for November does not come out in till 23rd of the month. do you think this is ok? i received an email ECO on the 26th November telling me the application is being looked at. I have applied for non Priority.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:25 am

RomRom87 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:36 am
i have sent, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, i have sent my document on the 19 November and the pay slip for November does not come out in till 23rd of the month. do you think this is ok? i received an email ECO on the 26th November telling me the application is being looked at. I have applied for non Priority.
As advised earlier that sending 7th month payslip & bank statement is better than standard requirement of 6 months if the income doesn't drop in that additional month. The reason of attaching additional 7th month payslip and bank statements is that any incompetent/junior HO staff might not miscalculate the 6 months.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

RomRom87
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by RomRom87 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:23 pm

I am really worried in regards to the employment letter

Application date : 12 Nov
Bio app ; 14th Nov
Employment letter: 13th Nov

Will I be refused?

aerojay786
Newly Registered

Post by aerojay786 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:30 am

If everthying else is in order according to my own experience on 2nd October this year I sent complete online application off on 23rd September midnight and I didn't get an employment letter off my hr until 2nd October and I just explained in a covering letter that due to a delay on behalf of my employer it was out of my hands because they were waiting for a data consent form back from new which they didn't ask until b the 2nd October and I sent it back to employer same day and received the letter back on same day. Then sent my printed application add all docs special delivery and met 15 working days limit to send out comfortably in the end. It was silly and risky on my part to delay requesting an employer letter that late. It was no problem however and I received the biometric permit after like 10 days theb supporting docs came back the next day after that.

RomRom87
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by RomRom87 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:46 am

aerojay786 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:30 am
If everthying else is in order according to my own experience on 2nd October this year I sent complete online application off on 23rd September midnight and I didn't get an employment letter off my hr until 2nd October and I just explained in a covering letter that due to a delay on behalf of my employer it was out of my hands because they were waiting for a data consent form back from new which they didn't ask until b the 2nd October and I sent it back to employer same day and received the letter back on same day. Then sent my printed application add all docs special delivery and met 15 working days limit to send out comfortably in the end. It was silly and risky on my part to delay requesting an employer letter that late. It was no problem however and I received the biometric permit after like 10 days theb supporting docs came back the next day after that.
Thank you for sharing your experience with me so glad you got the permit. Fingers cross my husband gets his visa if everything else is on order inchalh

aerojay786
Newly Registered

Post by aerojay786 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:57 pm

In Shaa Allah it will be fine.
I got my documents back so quickly that I booked my Umrah package for February 2019 I will pray for everyone.

RomRom87
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by RomRom87 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:38 pm

aerojay786 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:57 pm
In Shaa Allah it will be fine.
I got my documents back so quickly that I booked my Umrah package for February 2019 I will pray for everyone.
Thank you very much It's on the hand of Allah now, all the best of luck,