ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa expired outside UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HOPE_8000
Newly Registered
Pakistan

spouse visa expired outside UK

Post by HOPE_8000 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:37 am

Dear All,
I want some guidance for myself.
In march my spouse visa initial period of 2.5 years got expired, and I could not able to extend it due to some health and financial reasons. My husband also return to Pakistan, as he also lost his job in UK due to corona.
My children's are British but currently studying here in Pakistan with me and my husband is British as well.
I need to go with my children's usually to visit UK for holidays almost every year.
Now, my question is, can I apply for 10 years long visit visa. As somebody tell me that, I am not eligible for visit visa now.
It seems ridiculous that mother of british childeren is not granted visit visa.
I have to deposit huge amount for this visa, thats why i am worried that it do not gone be waste, if my visa gets rejected.
Kindly advice should I go and apply for 10 years visit visa and deposit fee.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa expired outside UK

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:41 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.