ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension query for 28 days visa expiration

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Miyash
Pakistan

information required for Spouse visa renewal 2.5years route

Post by Miyash » Mon May 10, 2021 9:26 am

Hello everyone
Last time i got my spouse visa because of your help, now the time is coming for renewal of mine and my daughter's dependent visa via 2.5years route,in feb 2022.can you guys please guide me what we need to do which documentation we should get ready before hand?
Thanks
Looking forward for your guidance..

Miyash
Pakistan

Spouse visa extension query for 28 days visa expiration

Post by Miyash » Tue May 11, 2021 9:14 am

hello
i have 1 question in my mind, hope it is not silly, that when we apply for spouse visa extension, before 28 days the initial visa expired, and we dont receive decision withen 28 days, so does not it means that we are staying in UK illegally,(or over stayer) as the initial visa get expired after those 28 days

plz plz guide me im confused.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: information required for Spouse visa renewal 2.5years route

Post by CR001 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:25 am

Miyash wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:26 am
Hello everyone
Last time i got my spouse visa because of your help, now the time is coming for renewal of mine and my daughter's dependent visa via 2.5years route,in feb 2022.can you guys please guide me what we need to do which documentation we should get ready before hand?
Thanks
Looking forward for your guidance..
Passports
BRP
English A2 (minimum)
Financial requirements (6 months or 12 months evidence depending on how you are meeting them).
2 years evidence of cohabitation documents in both your names, either joint names or addressed individually. 3 to 6 different sources spread evenly for every 3 to 4 months.
Miyash wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 9:14 am
hello
i have 1 question in my mind, hope it is not silly, that when we apply for spouse visa extension, before 28 days the initial visa expired, and we dont receive decision withen 28 days, so does not it means that we are staying in UK illegally,(or over stayer) as the initial visa get expired after those 28 days

plz plz guide me im confused.
No, not an overstayer if you apply and submit online BEFORE the visa expiry date.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 0.0ext.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Miyash
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa extension query for 28 days visa expiration

Post by Miyash » Tue May 11, 2021 9:59 am

Thanks alot for this usefull information..
i have some more questions if u can guide plz.
1. my and my daughter( dependent) spouse visa will expire on 16 feb2022.it was granted on 15 may 2019,i enterd Uk on 13 June 2019 and my daughter entered on 11june 2019,i want to know if the expiry date on biometric card will be counted for 28days rules or the date we entered Uk?

2.I have nothing in my name here as everything is in the name of my mother in law, so is a letter from her is sufficient to say that we are living together with her on same adress..? I got only 1,or 2 GP letters or sim card letters on my name in last 2 years.
Does a single/joint account (me and husband) will be ok to show cohabitation?How much period should the bank statement covered?
Plus our daughter is also on dependent visa what should we need for her to show that she is living wd us?
3.My husband was abroad for long period for some personal work, in2020.can it effect on our subsisting relationship requirements?