ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

natsha
United States of America

Spouse Visa extension

Post by natsha » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:39 am

Hi All,

1- I got my British Passport early this year and Due to some reason I have to travel urgently back home and I have the plan to stay 4 to 5 months, but my spouse is still in the Uk house. so my question is that any issue with her extension?

2- Any update when VISIT VISA opens? I have to apply for my mom.

Regards,

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Spouse Visa extension

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:47 am

natsha wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:39 am
Hi All,

1- I got my British Passport early this year and Due to some reason I have to travel urgently back home and I have the plan to stay 4 to 5 months, but my spouse is still in the Uk house. so my question is that any issue with her extension? Should not be an issue, keep generating the correspondence/letters that you will need down the line

2- Any update when VISIT VISA opens? I have to apply for my mom. It is open...so far the application centre in applicant's country of residence is open.

Regards,