ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

winnter_summer79
Newly Registered

Spouse visa extension

Post by winnter_summer79 » Wed May 24, 2023 4:48 pm

I submitted my application on 20/05/23 and paid the for super priority service. However I got the biometric appoinment for 15 June. I would like to get an earlier one if possible. Do I need to cancel my current appoinment to check any earlier one? Dont want to cancel in case I am unable to find an earleir one and end up more late.
When uploading supporting document I am not sure I uploaded them under the correct catogery. I uploaded most of the evidence under other documents. But I am not sure its correct. I have not submitted yet so still can change. Your advice on both questions would be highly appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa extension

Post by CR001 » Wed May 24, 2023 5:03 pm

I submitted my application on 20/05/23 and paid the for super priority service. However I got the biometric appoinment for 15 June. I would like to get an earlier one if possible. Do I need to cancel my current appoinment to check any earlier one? Dont want to cancel in case I am unable to find an earleir one and end up more late.
You cannot look for alternative appointment dates and book another date without cancelling the appointment you already have. It is a risk you take as you might not get an earlier appointment at all.
When uploading supporting document I am not sure I uploaded them under the correct catogery. I uploaded most of the evidence under other documents. But I am not sure its correct. I have not submitted yet so still can change. Your advice on both questions would be highly appreciated.
It doesn't matter, it will all be visible to the caseworker.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.