ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa - financial requirements help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Case2018asap
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse visa - financial requirements help

Post by Case2018asap » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:06 pm

Hi,

I am a British citizen and my husband is in Pakistan who applied for spouse visa from Pakistan on the 26/06/2018. I have now 14 days to send the documents to Sheffield. My problem is not being able to find out how to calculate the financial requirement and which catagory to choose. Can anyone help? The financial details are below

My annual gross salary from March 2018 to now is 18770 and before March 2018 my salary was 18500. I have been with the same employer for over 12 months. Can anyone help me calculate? And which catagory shall I select. I'm so confused. Help me 😭

PhilInTheFuture
Newly Registered
Algeria

Re: Spouse visa - financial requirements help

Post by PhilInTheFuture » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:17 am

Don’t you think that you should have done this calculation before submitting your application online??

Firstly, when did you submit your application online?

Secondly, what was your gross monthly salary for the last 6 months. Please list each monthly salary payment separately.