ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Temmytee
Newly Registered
Nigeria

SPOUSE VISA FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS

Post by Temmytee » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:35 pm

My husband is a British citizen,myself and my daughter want to apply for settlement visa using his passport. The challenge we have now is that he was working as a contractor throughout last year in one of the financial institutions in UK,he was granted full time employment with effect from January this year.

My question is: Is it compulsory that his statement of account must show the income he receives last year for 6 months as a contractor?
- since he just got the full time employment this month, how can he get solution to the 6 months pay slips requirement?
- What other options does he have to meet up with financial requirements since he is employed?

Thank you.

Lola1010
Turkey

Re: SPOUSE VISA FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS

Post by Lola1010 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:17 am

Hi
I would submit your post under 'Immigration for Families' section. You are more likely to get an answer there.