ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Income Proof

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SVILR
Newly Registered
India

Spouse Visa Income Proof

Post by SVILR » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:14 pm

Hi,

I'm on Inside IR35 Contract. here i get my pay from the umbrella company and i work to the company(client) through the agency.
Can anyone please let me know on what details do i provide in employer name and other details section, when we apply for spouse visa?

Thanks

NaeemAbbas
Pakistan

Re: Spouse Visa Income Proof

Post by NaeemAbbas » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:21 am

Put the name of the company for which you have been given the contract agreement as a copy of it will be required to submit at the time of application and if your salary deposits or pay slips show a different company or name, you can explain that in the cover letter. Regarding other sections, you will need to ask the specific questions on which you require the answers for.

Thank u

hashtxt1
Newly Registered
India

Re: Spouse Visa Income Proof

Post by hashtxt1 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:19 am

Hi I am in a similar situation.
I used to work via my limited company but since 22nd March 2021 working via an umbrella due to IR35.
I'm planning to apply for my wife's spouse visa in 1st week of October (so that I can complete 6 months with Umbrella). My hope was to make the application via Category A - Non salaried for financial requirement. Trying to keep it simpler
The application form is currently asking the payslips for last 12 months, instead of 6. But since I was (still is) the director of the ltd company do I need to show CAT F for 6 months prior to the umbrella tenure?

Could you please share your experience on how things went? .
Thanks